\\SAS// is out of the league

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sas

i want a rematch sas.

sad sad sad sad sad to see u leave :)

may the lag be with u.

nb!@max: get ur cam tuned for the upcumming matches - got some arses to kick!

oh :( another clan leaving, sad to see you go SAS. Had some really fun matches vs u in tha past. And I really wanted to play vs you again now when s is back :(

Well gl any ways.

!

Aye, has indeed been fun and gonna miss playing alongside u guys.

I remember when we first started our pings owned virtually everyone, u with ur bad ass uni network and me and dodge with a cable modem, times have changed tho as ur connection got worse i moved to dsl and we all suffered.

It's good to see that some of the players have already found new homes with other clans in higher divisions! Just goes to show how far you guys came from when SAS first started.

I have moved to [ULL] as i now have lots of real life friends there after my move to HULL so its a great laff being able to talk about clan stuff with my new m8's.

All thats is left to say is best of luck to those players who have yet to find clans (if they r looking), maybe you could come and join me in ULL hehe

It's a real shame to see it all end this way, at one time we we're top of division 3 but about the same time the connections started to turn sour and things went bad. To our credit we managed to saty in Division 3 for the last few months with bad connections so for that u all deserve a big Sorrento sized Thumbs up!!!

Take care m8's, cya in Techno !!!!

sad to see you lads leave , nice matches back in the day with DI and SAS :D:mingun:

good luck in the future and have fun.

?øulî