Sandstorm again

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Zork

Sep 3, 2001
The Netherlands
sandstorm on msn:
i was pissed up and i got owned what i didnt expect i thought if he know it was me he would blab on jolt and pp that i was shit at DM and i couldnt be arsed with that so i made up a lie that i send liquid a m8 to play that match but the truth if zork owned me with th e pulse gun

sandstorm%20vs%20zork.JPG

:rolleyes:

a lot of people will get owned by zork or others
it is just sad that you have to lie about it

As many of you in the last couple of days seen all this,it isnt to pleasing to see myself it. I was in the wrong to lie about not playing zork is a Very good DM player and pld a very fair match that night, this is probally amusing for some of you assault players but for me its..:(
But i dont want to see this go any further at all and i will bring an end to all my insults to zork because i now relise there isnt no shame in losing a match to a better DM player:)

Jason!

Originally posted by Cold-Fusion
As many of you in the last couple of days seen all this,it isnt to pleasing to see myself it. I was in the wrong to lie about not playing zork is a Very good DM player and pld a very fair match that night, this is probally amusing for some of you assault players but for me its..:(
But i dont want to see this go any further at all and i will bring an end to all my insults to zork because i now relise there isnt no shame in losing a match to a better DM player:)

Jason!

Well spoken m8 nice :D
Everthing is ok m8 no :boxing: lets :cuddle:

Zork

just play for fun fs

i beat zork at dm but i really h8 dm =/

i stop playing assault just insta ctf now =/

so true

cant hack being beaten all time in assault no more

but shhh dont tell anyone

:rolleyes: