Sad, sad day :(((

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

P

PingKing ION

Well as u all prolly know by now i can no longer get a playable ping in ANY server, and i am getting frustrated not being able to play to the standard i used to b able to reach, and the standard that has been expected by others as an ION player.

So, i feel it only right i hang up my shock rifle and call it day :(

I may return if i get a Cable Modem and ION r still going, and i REALLY hope u all stick 2gether, cus u r the best bunch of lads in the whole wide world, i dont care what ANY1 else says, u guys r the reason i put in so much effort to get things sorted so we could become the worlds best assault clan.
I didnt mind at all cus u guys r great, and u did me so proud achiving this status after only a few months!

Plz stick together and when i return with a kcik ass ping, i will rejoin my brothers in arms and pick up where i left off.

I had no idea that when i started the clan with Storm in April we would ever get so good, but we did and its down to all its members contributing above and beyond the call of duty!

I will still chat to u all on ICQ as if i was still in ION, and i'm not really quitting ION as such as in the fact i'm off to become a freelance player or join another clan, cus i aint!

I have really enjoyed my time at ION and i enjoyed leading u all when i was in command, i also enjoyed running the web site, which i will still run for u, if u want, its the least i can do!

Well good luck, not that'll you'll need it!
I have also started work and have no free time to committ as i used to, so this is for the best!!!

Cyas all!
>ION< KINGS OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PingKing/StarScream>ION<........out

Ping ain't really gone :) and he'll be back soon kikin' ass on his new connection :)

ION's down to 9 players...
i think u should take on some new members.

mm

cya mate, hope ta see you playing again soon:)

btw chaos, i see ya play uo(or at least used the fire ele off it)

-Fallen

Lack of players?

Just wait it out for a few months, by which time NRG suffers more manpower shortages and invents another bullshit excuse to reduce it to 4on4.

Re: Lack of players?

:mad: if they do that then... Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

doubt it though :)