RSS Feeds

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Martz

Staff member
May 26, 2001
Please post any RSS feeds that you think we should automatically collect from around teh intarweb. These will go into a forum where people can post comments and rate them, but not start threads of their own.

Last edited:
Without painting myself as a tit, wtf is RSS?

Those RSS threads are going to be spamming the Chit Chat, so shouldn't they have a sub-forum? I know you don't want any more sub-forums though :/

The stories are all in a sub forum inside Chit Chat. Do you mean move the RSS Feed forum to the main page?

Yeah I think he means that. You dont see any chir-chat related threads as there is always a new RSS feed on the main page.

I think some of the stories are OK but mainly its bs.

Thats why we need some good feeds (i.e. not just BBC news). So If you can recommend some, then I'll add em and remove the others.

Yep, I really should look more things up rather than just ask avoidable questions.

But it would be great in its own forum, like Political and Social. I'd def read it, but I cba going into Chit Chat - prefer just reading the latest bumps and ignoring Lex's posts entirely.

can u move the forum above chit chat plz?
always been used to click last link of general forum, now i always get into some nerdy geek stuff =/

can u move the forum above chit chat plz?
always been used to click last link of general forum, now i always get into some nerdy geek stuff =/

:rofl:

I personally prefer news-related RSS feeds... BBC is great idd.