Room keeps opening for some reason...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
Whenever I enter any room in any server, a room pops up called 24. I used to have irc set up to join 24 room on startup in irc.utassault.net but I removed that and also everything from my Perform box but this still happens. To get into irc now I go into IE where I have links like irc://irc... etc and when I open them irc opens in the correct room. And this is great but a bloody 24 room still opens every time. This is fine in utassault irc but when I switch to quakenet or whatever, it's more likely to be about the TV program :P

Anyway the point is how do I stop a 24 room from opening every time? I just want the room contained in the link in IE.

{24}Useless said:
Whenever I enter any room in any server, a room pops up called 24. I used to have irc set up to join 24 room on startup in irc.utassault.net but I removed that and also everything from my Perform box but this still happens. To get into irc now I go into IE where I have links like irc://irc... etc and when I open them irc opens in the correct room. And this is great but a bloody 24 room still opens every time. This is fine in utassault irc but when I switch to quakenet or whatever, it's more likely to be about the TV program :P

Anyway the point is how do I stop a 24 room from opening every time? I just want the room contained in the link in IE.

Yeah, perform.ini should contain it. In mirc > options > perform untick enable perform on connect or select the WorldAssault network/whatever is in the drop down and check for other entries.

Martz said:
Yeah, perform.ini should contain it. In mirc > options > perform untick enable perform on connect or select the WorldAssault network/whatever is in the drop down and check for other entries.

Nah I opened the ini and it's empty. The Perform on Startup box is unchecked and the perform box is empty too. And it still does it :/

It's ok, thx for help but I just did what I always do and reinstalled the program cos it was pissing me off lol. So it's cool now.