Rook Race

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

look at u lot
racing wivout me and not giving me a chance 2 defend my title
u guys are bastards!!!!
i want a RE RACE for all those tournaments

KillarTron said:
look at u lot
racing wivout me and not giving me a chance 2 defend my title
u guys are bastards!!!!
i want a RE RACE for all those tournaments

hahahaha!

u COULD've been Olympic Champion! but u decided to give it to Paa! fine! b like that!

olympic champion = most important, wc is just a normal event every year.

this year added: uefa cup! we'll be adding another championship next year!

I'd also like to add that the only thing xb won this year is the olympics u20's, which counts as 0.5 really.

GG m8s!

Reactions: X-Bomb
I as Chairman of RRA (Rook Race Association) like to emphasise that the world cup is the biggest trophy in the Rook Race sport. The participation of rook race in olympics jus doesnt attract the big names and so it isnt seen as a major trophy. I would also like to add that there will be no addition of new tournaments every year, there will only be the same 5 traditional tournaments held annually.

Yours Sincerly

KillarTron

Chairman of the RRA

Reactions: X-Bomb and Anni
I have spoken to the CoRRC (Council of Rook Race Concerns) and they have officially confirmed that the Olympic Championship is the biggest event, because of it's world-wide attention and it involves alot more organisation and preperation in comparison to simple events like the WC. They would also like to add that there will be a tournament added each year untill a total of 10 official tournaments have been added.

Yours sincerely,

Anni

Official Spokesman of the CoRRC

Reactions: KillarTron
As The FoRR (Founder Of Rook Race) under advice of the RRA and its Chairman i can confirm that the World Cup is the biggest trophy in the Rook Race Calender. The Oylmpics are important as well but the Revenue that the World Cup Brings in declares it the most important tournament for the ORRC's (Official Rook Race Championships)

I can also confirm that there will be additional two races to the ORRC's in the upcoming years which are yet to be decided.

Thanks For your Time and patience i hope this clears the matter

FoRR!

Reactions: th@_B0$$
nope nope, i tend to disagree. I sense an unofficial alliance going on here which according to rule 5.2 from the RRA is strictly forbidden.
I might have to report u 2, but for now I will allow it.