RiverbedAL is haunted. By me...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
Me and Dutchdude discovered this last year but we didn't post it for fear of sparking a mass exodus from the league by all those scaredy-cats.

You can become a ghost in RiverbedAL, either online or offline. Easiest on defence, and it's pretty much useless, but it's still weird.

Drop down into this hole and backhammer up the slope against the wall (1). Try to end your jump about here (2) and you should become a ghost.

You can't jump or dodge or use weapons, but you can float around the whole map. Can't use stairs though or get over any ledges. It would be illegal if you could see other players, but you can't :P And the reason you are a ghost is that your body will remain in the hole while you float around, and other players can see it there. Odd stuff Grz :jester:

Attachments

• Shot0016.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 227
  • Shot0017.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 224
I think I managed to get dede stuck in there with a deemer once. I persume you all know the nice hole on desertstorm?