Riverbed]I[SE

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

NIce played it yesterday, makes it harder to sneak tunnels from right side (attackers pov) but now attackers cnt spawn camp (as much), hopefully peope start picking this instead of original to see how it plays, nice job. I asked mym to remove original for a few to give this a better chance of being played!!!

I wasn't fond of the shock, and the end def spawn was better before, imo.
2nd exit at tunnels is nice tho :)

@ xb

i already asked mym the same, but he "fears2 much complaining coming up
and i´m happy that he´s so patient with all my testmaps

@ ulv

some complained about the shock already :lol:

i can remove it if the majority want me to, but tbh...it freshs it a lil bit up
+ there´s no ammo 4 it
+ it´s only at the start

all in all

i don´t get it why some "bristle" so hard about a few lil fixes/ajustements to fresh this old stuff up

cessation = regression :)

and i don´t accept comments like: "it´s a old game , it´s dead anyways" ....pffff

I dont like the end with the tank covering almost whole sight and defenders spawn being too far away. rest of map is ok imo

i like it, it does what you want it to, freshens the old map a little. nice one, and thanks for the work you do :thumb:

i like it, it does what you want it to, freshens the old map a little. nice one, and thanks for the work you do :thumb:

Thats exactly how I view the map a "freshener", some people like the same old map over and over.