Ripper shot on Rook....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Oct 6, 2001
Deck-16
Dunno if this is anything new but when some1 has open the library and there is really good def in there. I get some one too launch me up outside where button is to library and then hammer jump up again after that i fall down on some kind of a window there u can ripper shot and destroy the thing in there who opens the gate house ;)

yep, think some1 also mentioned it in one of the other ripper shot threads...could of been scorp i think

nice trick
but bit of a waste of time as u can ripper the chains from outside the library or just inside the outside door to the library or near that corridor between shock rifle and library.

Dunno if this is anything new but when some1 has open the library and there is really good def in there. I get some one too launch me up outside where button is to library and then hammer jump up again after that i fall down on some kind of a window there u can ripper shot and destroy the thing in there who opens the gate house

where do u mean? the place where the door can be blocked? :confused: a screenshot would be great :)

if u go RIGHT the way over the BIG wall there are 3 grates
u can ripper from there - i think thats what he means