Ripper shot in OceanFloor

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Suicidal

Here to inspire...
Jun 25, 2001
Tower of Babel
There is a ripper shot in Ocean Floor. You take it from near the small pool where you enter and it takes out terminal 1.

Does anyone have a screenshot of it?

ah yes that good 'ole one, if i remember right i was one of the first ppl to invent that way back before i was even in mi5 which is like a year ago or something lol

you can ripper shot
terms 1 and 4 from the water there are 2 places to aimfor and you will get the terms ill post a screenie l8r unless someone else does it first :)

Opti

Great. The screen shots will be brilliant.

It is hard to defend agaist attacks when you don't know where they are coming from.

ah thats where u wrong

im acctually corect in what i say i just didnt mention that terms 2-3 can be done aswell ....due to the fact that i havent ever been able to get them.

T1.jpg

thats T 1 ripper shot

T4.jpg

thats T4

t3.jpg

thats T3

as for T2 i got it once out of half a dozen trys and it ended the map so i couldnt get a screenie

but it was 2 hit and miss to be usefull lol

anyway hope this helps

Opti

I know but three ripper shots that can complete objects in AS maps, don't give a shit about the rest as practiving that stuff is really boring :D

it was about a month ago when i tried to do T4 from large pool :P i failed and accidently did 3 instead :lol: i was very near to da edge of da pool and nearly killed my self but the blade shot back to da opposite wall and then into da bigger room in da centre and took out 3 Lmao :lol:

Stigmata and i tried it hours.

Terminal 1, 2 and 4 are easy.
But for my opinion it is useless in a clanwar.

The water is so good defended, that u cant swim in the right position and aim.

its VERY uselessfull in a clan war :P just let others clear the water then ripshot the term and some others get 2 and 3.... and map finished