RIP Keith Floyd

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

R.I.P :( I liked his cooking show
"As a presenter, Keith Floyd was unique. Well lubricated with the ubiquitous glass of wine, both booze and banter would flow as he directed his long-suffering cameraman Clive to show either his face or the dish with regular commands like "back to me"." lol so true

Hell no!
Do I need to mention Dirty dancing? How many times have you been "forced" to watch that shit?
Burn in hell!

we sloshed some vino in our dinner and drank the rest in honour of him last night!

RIP Keith Floyd :(

I was hoping to go to his Cookery Theatre

His last meal was a three-course gourmet feast eaten at the restaurant of a fellow celebrity chef, Mark Hix, at Lyme Regis, Dorset. Lunch was shared with his close friend of 40 years, Celia Martin, and began with a Hix Fix cocktail — a morello cherry soaked in Somerset apple eau de vie topped up with champagne — on the sun terrace.

He followed this up with a glass of white burgundy before moving indoors to the best table in the house, where he enjoyed a plate of oysters and potted Morecambe Bay shrimps.

The pair shared a bottle of Côtes du Rhone red with their main course. Floyd ordered grouse, but the kitchen slipped up and sent him red-legged partridge and bread sauce by mistake. Floyd laughed it off and tucked into the substitute dish with enthusiasm.

I asked him if he wanted another glass of wine, and he said he would but he mustn’t because he’d been to the doctor that morning and the doctor told him he’d got to lay off the booze,” said Jonathan Jeffrey, the chef in charge of the restaurant. “He was in a good mood and chatting to other diners. He was out with his best friend having lunch.”

The meal at the Hix Oyster and Fish House finished with apple pie and perry jelly, and several cigarettes. Floyd picked up the £120 bill. He asked to see Mr Hix, the proprietor, but when told he was not there he left him an invitation to the launch of his autobiography on October 6.

More Pics
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1213601/Keith-Floyd-dies-heart-attack-aged-65.html

The interview with Keith Allen is also on youtube.
Apparently he watched it on TV, then fell asleep and passed away (depending which newspaper/website you read). Either way it was aired on the day of his death.

Part1

Part2

Part3

Part4 - 6 doesn't seem to be online yet