Retired

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

RELs

May 12, 2002
Well guys, its been ages since I've been around. This is because I no longer play UT. UT will remain like my first love, in that I'll always remember all the great times I had playing it, from my first days in LMS Instagib, to my days in Assault with UBER, and DT. I will keep in touch with everyone, I still want to see you all come up for a LAN party when my condo is ready. If you guys want to keep in touch, you can find me, and all my up to date contact information at www.eumc.co.uk >>> roster >>> 1st Marine Division >>> Pvt.RELs (or whatever rank I will be then).

I'll still be a quasi-admin at WAR helping out now and then, but not doing much...unless I get my UNIX box working properly again, and I'll even drop by #dt on irc.worldassault.com every once and a while.

I'm going to miss the great times we've had together, one day I hope you all will see the light and come join the EUMC and play MOHAA (currently there are 42 active members and 51 Recruits waiting to join).

Keep in touch, best of luck in UT guys...

Your Compatriot and Clan-Mate,
RELs

its been cool having you around..I wish you the best of luck..

ps. give us a shout at anytime, we're on channel #dinner now(irc.enterthegame.com)

LOL, that monkey killz me m8.

/taunt Thrust

e.gif