resident evil 4

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

May 10, 2003
Germany
anyone has it? bought it today and i must say it really owns. i love the 3rd person view which makes the game more realistic imo than from high angles all the time - but i miss the door animations >:(

what do you think about?

I would love to have it. But atm other things are more time consuming.
I played resident evil 1 2 3 , and the one on ps2. All class games! :thumb: So keep us informed=)

yeh I have it since 2 months now...I have to add that I pld ALL other Resident Evil parts...Playstation...and I have got all others on gamecube as well..I just love these games lol...finished every game like 7-8 times lol....
I bought Resident Evil (part 1) for gamecube...man best graphic ever and other features added which made it to one of the best games I pld...totally different from the playstation version...oh man....the running zombies are a pain in the ass......ok the important part is, I thought this game rox the most but Resident Evil 4...just brrrrrrrrrr LOL.....after a short time I had so much money bought me high tech sniper and jus sniped all fookers haha :P

but RE-4yeh...defo THE best game on gamecbue imo this year...and the best part of resident evil, followed by the first RE :nod:

ownage game, finished it already..so if u have questions...I can help u for sure :)