Remove AS-RocketCommandSE from puglist plz

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Should RocketCommand be removed.

• Total voters

html

<B>When i grow up i wanna be like Gandalf The Grey
Jan 28, 2005
Canada
refer to same reasons as astheno thread plus.

it lags everyone, and its never picked (except on randmaps)

i voted to remove this map. i like the idia of being able to randmap!!!!!! ;)

Erm, if the lag can be removed then keep it, its fine. But I cannot be arsed to play this map on an increased ping of about 50ms!

hmmm yeah, don't get me wrong once again, i actually like rocketcommand and wish it was league tbh

but for the pug only, which is the case here. Everyone knows it lags the server/everyone in its current state and its also kinda long to play (pugs r meant to be short tbh)

It doesn't look like anyone is looking into fixing the lag issue soooo why did you vote no Torp?

hmmm like od pointed out on irc... if some ppl only vote no hoping to "piss me off" for some reason well
1) its not very mature
and
2) it doesn't work, in fact as ive said i actualy like rocketcommand so if the majority votes not to remove it i might actually start picking it once in a while