record zone

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ok just a small warning if i find out that any clan would do that iwill delete all there recs and wont add 1 again!!!

i dont think friendly should count else next friendly we have iam gonna ask other clan to sit still while we get a record then they do same on next map, you have no control of weather or not is what really happened just think half the currant record could be false like this muhahahahahahahaha. Basicly what iam saying on league matchs should count for the match record times as these the only ones that have a chance of not being a fake or b 1337 v n00bs (like ion and ull one :P(ps bring back fjs record)) anyhow thats my 2p`s worth ps ull your not n00bs cept compered to a div1 clan no offense ment just using as an example

Originally posted by Ajax
i dont think friendly should count else next friendly we have iam gonna ask other clan to sit still while we get a record then they do same on next map

thats it...and the solo record are also useless....you can go with your clanmates on a server and then just make it all with no defense....that makes no sense...records should be allowed just for league matches