Ready to play tool?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Carnage`

Handing in my Cubes
Aug 19, 2001
NL
Had night shift today boring as fuck as always so i thought of the following.

Would it be possible to make a tool say u run in your taskbar.
Wich would show Players and Clans who are ready at that current time to play a friendly or a 2v2 or something.

It's like you feel like playing.

U mark that ur available and are interested in either/or

: 1on1 2v2 3v3 6v6/Gametypes/game.

And on say a second tab u could have people who own a server set up a PUG or message the people online in the tool wich he selected that he's starting a game the other is interested in.

Dunno if it is possible and i don't know phuck all about programming.

But could be a Fraghub novelty if we got it to work.

Reactions: gringo
the only thing i know is irc Gathers. i am a admin of ut2k4Gather and what it is most night we starts a Gather and then you can add you self to the game and then the bot will sort teams out and send out server ip and pass. then best thing to do is goto http://www.fpsclanservers.net/index.php?open=about&about=Gathers tutorial and it will tell you more. now the irc server is irc.quakenet.org #ut2k3.gather witch is hosted by fpsclanserver and where the gather is run but atm we are setting up server that is hosted by fpsclanserver. so atm we are useing [Nil]2k4 clan public server witch is hosted by fpsclanserver. now we can run most type of game types. eg as-on-dm-ctf-what ever. if you would like to know for please read the info on the link above or email me at [email protected] or come to the irc chan.

i dont know if this is what you are after but have a look anyway.

these seem ilke pug games. Nah i meant an actual tool aside from other clients like mirc

sounds great rookie, u anywhere near a beta yet ;)

halo : i've been looking for a pugbot for RC for agggeeees that works with 2k4AS, is the one you use available publically?

Reactions: Carnage`
well anyone can use it but only admins from fps can start it. if you are after the bot it self for your irc chan then i dont know as i only just join fps. the best think to do is goto www.fpsclanserver.com or goto they irc room at irc.quakenet.org #FramesPerSecond and ask in there and i will try and find out for you too and look out for one too.

Reactions: gringo
If we could get such server side pug bot, maybe set it up on fraghub some times, if there's enough interest? ;)

thx for the info halo, i'll check out fps though it sounds like it might just be for their own in-house use :(