Re-sizing animated avatars.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Malice!

Crusading against BRaiNRaiN!
Dec 27, 2005
Hull
I try to resize 100x100 animated avatars etc... but after i seem to resize them they are no longer animated. and file type has changed. is there any posible way of solving this problem? I was trying to resize this.

Last edited:
I can't remember the url, but there is (or used to be) a website that did this for you for free and hosted it.
Can't remember though.
This seems easy tho, will do

Which size?

Last edited:
can probs do it with photoshop/imageready
may have to do it frame by frame tho :S

Ye i tried to re-size any avatars wih PhotoShop/ImageReady. After acheiving a decent resize with decent picture quality i start to have problems with the file type changing itself from .gif to .bmp / .jpeg. i re-open avatar... no longer animated gg.

Pff, I was just finished aswell.

He used ImageReady.

Image -> Image Size -> With: 75 px
Remember to check off "Constrain Proportions"

Then he went:
File -> Save Optimized As

:)

one problem could you possibly send to me other method... as when i right-click "Save" only option to save as is bitmap... can u upload it to a url or summit? or any suggestions :x ?

btw braj i was talking about trying to get the Malice.. one from Ulv :P

Last edited:
Ulv could you possibly post The malice edited pic in a zip here. and i will get when i arrive home in 2 hours or so...

okie

sry about the delays, I'm at school atm.

Attachments

• pyro1_75px_32cMal.zip
    18.2 KB · Views: 17
I'm sorry, but anything with Comic Sans in it is total fucking shit in my opinion.