Re-Opened discussion about 136

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i agree with rookie and personally i must say that i aven't experienced any change in gamplay since the move to league as 136

what I see in this and similar threads are ~20 persons that bitch around and rest doesn't complain or care.

absolutely true rookie
kinda what i said here
(soz for linking to my own posting)

that different feeling comes from the ppl themselves
(and it is understandable because there really is a fluctuation in power of that weapon).

so can we maybe agree on:

- tiw is a candidate for re-introduction
-> next steps:
- poll (masterrr made one)
- testing
- official poll
- maybe introduction to the league

- the improved security lets wait a few seconds more until u can start playing
life goes on ^^

- any other open points?

Reactions: RighteousFury
Some some of ppl agree with me that rockets in 136 are shite... :o
Weapon havent been touched in 136? thats bullshit, maybe they werent but somehow its fooked, and rockets instead kill just launch enemy.

jup anti ^^
that is one thing that i also realized but didn't wanna come up with on my own
because: until today i don't know if this is real or imagination (somehow? and somehow not? :( )

but what i can say:
- for me the mini has not changed (sometimes good, sometimes bad, etc. but all in all fragging with it is just like the same for me personally)
- but: one (more than one is still quite powerful against enemies without armor)... one rocket directly @ the feet of an enemy will most of the time really only boost him away and not kill him, which is really different to previous versions of LeagueAS!

and now comes the "but":
although it is different, i like it :D
it is more like Q3A where you can shoot 3-4 rockets in a row and stuff :D
really - i like it how it is actually :o

Thuringwethil said:
The League currently has several different servers in different countries with different providers. Trying to impose uniform tickrates etc is sheer madness.
^^^ :nod:

If nothing has been touched @ weapon balance then why is every serv put on 20 TR all of the sudden? :confused:

Anni said:
If nothing has been touched @ weapon balance then why is every serv put on 20 TR all of the sudden? :confused:

What exactly are you talking about? Noone changed tickrates. It is 20 like it has always been like it is the default value

Humph said:
If the minigun hits you once you lose about 9 health, lol

Not exactly what I'd call "Almost dead" :rolleyes:

lol I didnt say ONE bullet means ur almost dead...but it feels like it, learn readin gimpy :moon:

was today on orange3team DM

the "playfeeling" there is like it was on orangele 1 year ago

mini feels "normal"
i kill enemy with flack (impossible on AS 4 me)
no roxlaunching enemys

can´t tell why....and don´t blame any1

but that´s the fact

my conection changed this year
i had 110-140 ping be4, and now 30-60---->but the lag is more...and only on AS :(

Snuggs said:
was today on orange3team DM

the "playfeeling" there is like it was on orangele 1 year ago

mini feels "normal"
i kill enemy with flack (impossible on AS 4 me)
no roxlaunching enemys

can´t tell why....and don´t blame any1

but that´s the fact

my conection changed this year
i had 110-140 ping be4, and now 30-60---->but the lag is more...and only on AS :(

Yep same here, i dont play much UT anymore, only shit lagg always, and as you say, only in AS...

not much fun anymore

to me personally dm has always had a diffrent "aim" then assault. But you can easily adapt to either. You're now just tossing salt on every snale may i remind u the game is 5 years old? or shal we go rip on the duke3d fuckups?

I recon they didn't change the netcode in 2k3 and then in 2k4 just for the fun of it?