Re-Opened discussion about 136

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

nah thats right, but tbh! minigunners wont change to sniper often, and snipers like me barely use minigun lol!

but yeh ur right, sure you have the chance to change weapon during ur fight :)

:thumb: /yak

^yako^ said:
but yes..at long distances sniper mostly wins :) yep :nod:

But look, assault has only a few maps where u can snipe...and on sum maps there are jus 1 or 2 parts where u can snipe...other parts are miniusage! and again on sum other maps u dont even have the chance to snipe on long distances... ;) . . . so it is like mini,mini,mini most of the time imo :)

/yak

Play 2k4 ;)

prob the best bet would be to go back to leagueAS135 the way it used to be there was less arguments and moaning back then and it was all fun ,fun seems to have fcuked off from UT99 AS now just aint same ,maybe cause of 136 maybe not

Also was on DFP public server other day for a frag to see if i still had any juice left in my tank for UT99AS (which i found i did but it felt shit to play) and a botter entered server and godliked then fooked off. Is dfp public server using 136 and if so why did the anti cheating stuff not kick him etc or doesnt it work like that ?

[edit] sorry dont wanna go off topic, i will post somewhere else [/edit]

Last edited:
Well if more clans/player would agree, tiw could have another chance, cant remember if there was something like that before :\

/Edit

It was my 1900 post :p

Reactions: RighteousFury
^yako^ said:
but indeed, on sum server u hold firebutton for 1 sec and the opponent dies...fs redicolous !
on other servers u run behind one ahd shoot...and shoot...pump him full of bullets...he wont die....then he turns around and kills you! wtf is this? Where is the balance?

/yak :)

I have to agree with this. The League currently has several different servers in different countries with different providers. Trying to impose uniform tickrates etc is sheer madness.

From recent games I've personally have played, the minigun is absolutely useless across league servers 1-7. You can empty 199 bullets at opponents and not hit them once, despite spraying from side to side to take account of lag and "leading" the target. This when you and your opponent are showing a 50-80 F1 ping, which is probably about 70-110 F6.

Instagib is even worse at times, especially when some players always set their netspeed to 2600 to try and compensate or deliberately make themselves harder to hit. The only server I have found it worth using the minigun or sniper on is the RC servers, which have a higher tickrate (so far as I know).

I've also noticed from games we've played that this is affecting other clans too, as most matches are now turning into out and out spamfests because its the only way you can defend a map. Skill is useless with b0rked tickrates and whatever 136b has done.

have any of you guys even read what cratos and polle said? the weapon balance has not been touched in 136. The only problem now is that everyone thats complaining here thinks "oh, theres 136 on now, and I cant kill people with the minigun, they must have changed something and 136 is therefore shit!!!!!!". Do you realise that the current weapons status is just like it always was, but now you think you have an excuse if you dont kill someone just because theres a new version of leagueAS?
I know its easier to just blame some tool for not being able to hit something rather than admitting that youve had the same "problems" in the past (and in the past everyone knew it was down to the tickrates like it is now, not some leagueAS).... but I would like to see some of you realise that.

You blame 136 now, but have you ever tried setting up a server with 135 and see if its any different?

^yako^ said:
yeh but fact is, if minigun hits u one time, ur almost dead also when it hits you from far away, thats my point!

If the minigun hits you once you lose about 9 health, lol

Not exactly what I'd call "Almost dead" :rolleyes:

Nephilim said:
have any of you guys even read what cratos and polle said? the weapon balance has not been touched in 136. The only problem now is that everyone thats complaining here thinks "oh, theres 136 on now, and I cant kill people with the minigun, they must have changed something and 136 is therefore shit!!!!!!". Do you realise that the current weapons status is just like it always was, but now you think you have an excuse if you dont kill someone just because theres a new version of leagueAS?
I know its easier to just blame some tool for not being able to hit something rather than admitting that youve had the same "problems" in the past (and in the past everyone knew it was down to the tickrates like it is now, not some leagueAS).... but I would like to see some of you realise that.

You blame 136 now, but have you ever tried setting up a server with 135 and see if its any different?

orange league maps runs still 135 (i d/l it as i joined the server)....and the "minigun-feeling" is diffrent to 136 servers :rolleyes:

can´t u accept that there are peeps that feel a change in gameplay ???

should we all just stfu and go on with that crap .....always ??
shouldn´t we discuss/moan/whine...to see problems ...to try to find a way to fix them ???
should we do the same shit like our goverments ??
seeing problems and doing nothing against it ???

if every1 thinks like that...u still would live in a cave :P

Last edited:
duh :banghead:

Snuggs said:
orange league maps runs still 135 (i d/l it as i joined the server)....and the "minigun-feeling" is diffrent to 136 servers :rolleyes:
maybe that is because the mini without tiw feels different on each and every server? :rolleyes:

@ the rest of ur posting:
so why didn't ppl think "hey tiw could improve something unbalanced for us here" in the first place?
refusing tiw in the first place was, what made this community stay in the cave.

and i think what is so hard to understand in the words "not touched". Imo that says all if they didnt touch the firerate damage power or anything and havent touched the stuff with tickrate then logicaly seen the changes can not be caused by the modifying of tickrate and or waepon firerate/power through 136 (also it might have others reasons ) all i request is not to reply on every we havent touched the settings... yes ok but pls undo the changes... :)

Reactions: Hardcore
arg ffs they ackknowledge the problems you feel with the mini and they also explained what it is down to wich makes perfect sense if you would put yer bitchingness aside for a second and read what is explained to you. You would realise all you moany fuckers nobbed yerself by voting for non TIW minigun.

and the reason i personally i think you all start bitching is the fact that some of u have been playing the game FOR 5 LONG ASS YEARS so in that time it is quite likely it became a bit less atractive to play and the more frustrating yer still not at the skill you were hoping to be. But als about time you realised your not playing on a lan. And not one server is the same.
imu2.gif