Rampage>ION< arsehole

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

well like I said i knew glen and skull were in 1 team so playing with them in the team that would be unfair imo.

breath!

FUX SAKE

GET A FOOKIN GRIP!!!!!!

5v4?

Ramp next time take a sharp object and split yersel in 2 pieces.

U cnut i would have done that as would all other UT players............. u r just selfish.;)

Originally posted by Extase
Hmmm, not saying anything but wheres the thread on sixth forum? :confused:

That was me.. totally unnecessary to post it in 5 forums.
i removed the thread outta chit-chat and si><th forums, that's all i could do.

Not taking any side.. just thought it wasn't needed there.

I teamswitch all the time, if you wanna play with your friends then thats ur business. Its not a clan war, doesnt matter who wins or loses, its about having a bit of fun, and if that means playing with your m8s then so be it.

People are gonna winge anyway, if it isnt about teams its about ur dodge bind, aimbot blablaba, some evil aliaser who won't give you his name etc etc

From >ION< Rules Page, with the REALLY important phrase in bold.
All >ION< members will play fair on public servers, no use of aimbots or any other cheating devices will be permitted, in the event someone get's caught they will imediatly be thrown out of the clan if proof of the incident is available. Try and keep the teams even when possible.

Now with that info at hand, and based on the fact it was 5v4 they is never going to be even teams, so please don't start this shit in our forum.

...and please don't use the excuse, but the team with 5 had better players, that wasn't RaMp's fault. I mean big feckin deal, he wanted to play UT on the same team as a clan m8. Considering the amount of time >ION< players actually play together (i.e. no time) it's refreshing to play with each other now and again.

owwww.. yeah.. that's bad..

knowing your playing with m8s.. but they don't wanna say their names.. :spank: naughty...

edit: was reply to monk.. as a joke.. but Apoc was faster then me..

damn.. i'm losing it.. getting old.. :eek:

i had my personal probs with ramp once cause well youont have nothing to do with thatP i got seriously pissed and for tha first time i flamed OH YEAH i flamed like a fucking demon
had a long talk with him is a hard head :banghead: but after a lond conversaition we sorted out he said im soory to me i said i m soory for calling im a )=(&/(/ lol was a lot off shit :P

boom done so haapy m8 :Dtalk to him in prv and sort it out :P dont bring it public m8 not needed :)

ps ramp your a gimp:P ehhehe :P :P

Glen en Skull speelden als een stelletje oude kranten.

Glen and sKull pld as a bunch of old newspapers ;) in other words they were fucking crap :)

LMFAO

Take it Glen fs :rofl: :teehee:

I agree with you there but normally they play better :lol:

can't be bothered to read all this shit after 2 days of party,

but i wanna reply to 1 thing:

Its a team game, but he messes up the that game with his behaviour. (Like some others do)

i'm 1 of those and i don't care :p: :P

Originally posted by RaMpaGe

Glen and sKull pld as a bunch of old newspapers ;) in other words they were fucking crap :)

LMFAO

Take it Glen fs :rofl: :teehee:

I agree with you there but normally they play better :lol:

cheeky young fucker:moon:

I like the ion forum its like a real life soap every day, but can the producers put a little less drama in it, some humor now and then would crank up the amount of viewers imo.
thnx