racist ppl should be banned

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Gosu, but no matter what ur experiences in life are, it doesnt give you the right to make sweeping generalisations about a certain colour of skin, or an accent, or a nationality. Sure there may be a lot of "black" people in proportion to "white" people who are commiting crime, violence, etc - but that doesnt give you the right to treat everyone who you deem to be the same as those people badly. Inside everyone is essentially the same, no matter what their colour, race, or i dunno fs, taste in music - judge everyone individually.

If you'd call some twat who punches you who is the same race as you a twat, then you should come out with that insult for a person punching you of a different "race" - calling them a racist name is just lowering yourself, and basically goin... Ooo look at me im a fuckin cuntstain

Basically backing up what CK said i guess.. but hes right - Gosu ur a knob

uZi said:
Sorry Gosu, but no matter what ur experiences in life are, it doesnt give you the right to make sweeping generalisations about a certain colour of skin, or an accent, or a nationality. Sure there may be a lot of "black" people in proportion to "white" people who are commiting crime, violence, etc - but that doesnt give you the right to treat everyone who you deem to be the same as those people badly. Inside everyone is essentially the same, no matter what their colour, race, or i dunno fs, taste in music - judge everyone individually.

If you'd call some twat who punches you who is the same race as you a twat, then you should come out with that insult for a person punching you of a different "race" - calling them a racist name is just lowering yourself, and basically goin... Ooo look at me im a fuckin cuntstain

i totally agree!

uZi said:

if i made my opinions public it would be in forums, Yes i made a lil kind of opinion public only at this thread.

at mirc i didnt, but martz thought i did blabla, now shut up , what i say in real life and messenger shouldnt count on this shit, fo

GoSu said:
i totally agree!

You obviously don't, otherwise this thread wouldn't be here, and you wouldn't have such a tarnished record of these incidents. I remember about 10 in the past 2 years even tho i'm rarely online anymore you still stick out as one of the biggest ponces ever.

Extase said:
You obviously don't, otherwise this thread wouldn't be here, and you wouldn't have such a tarnished record of these incidents. I remember about 10 in the past 2 years even tho i'm rarely online
anymore you still stick out as one of the biggest ponces ever.

it was outside UT, it was on a messenger, it was no mirc, no UT

whats ur point, what i say in real life has to do with this?? lol

GoSu said:
it was outside UT, it was on a messenger, it was no mirc, no UT

whats ur point, what i say in real life has to do with this?? lol<----

At least you've joined the rest of us now and started laughing at yourself too

Extase said:
At least you've joined the rest of us now and started laughing at yourself too

nar u cant take it that im right about the mirc and UT , that it was outside it, boohoo u lost

k im gone here, what u acomplished, nothing.. aww

Yes I can't take it, my life is over :\
Like i give a shit.
I'm entitled to tell you that you're a cock, and I've just done it, so i've accomplished everything i set out to do.
Good day, psycho

GoSu said:
i love to see the reply > Not every morocco guy is evil :) ! haha, fuck off i know enough , and i got ALOT more examples

not every morocco guy is evil

just coz u happened to have bad experiences with maroccan ppl doesnt mean they all are.. perhaps the majority of maroccan ppl in holland are but i can safely say not they're not ALL (100%) "evil"

i agree there's a lot of crimes in holland done by foreign ppl .. but i also know a lot of "foreign" ppl who arent criminals and dont put a gun at ur head..

dont tell me i dont know shit.. i might live in a village but i've had my share of trouble .. a small example.. (no capping here soz ;) )even in the place u live "utrecht/kanaleneiland" got surrounded/swarmed up by lots of maroccan/turkish ppl coz i pushed back some guy who just didnt listen.. those "kids" arent reasonable and do not care.. THOSE ppl should be evicted out of holland i wouldnt care less. however u cant generalise all ppl. i wont do it and you shouldnt either.

<admin mode>
as for msn/rl i dont care much what you do.. wont get ya banned on here (afaik) however these forums + irc + ut league servers/matches ARE off limits for any .. ANY racism so consider urself warned
</admin mode>

oh and stop being mr tough boy lol you make me laugh each time you say sommat like "ow are you ut boys gonna come kick my ass" .. we all know u "work out" .. like we care lmfao :)

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.