racist ppl should be banned

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
although I agree that racism shouldn't be allowed on IRC, there still is a small problem. From what I've seen there are many different opinions towards racism devided by country. English people seem much more open for other cultures and religions and have more trust in them, than people in Holland (Not everyone, i know).

Just a week ago some 18 year old boy in a city not far away from my house was murdered by 2 "foreign" boys from about the same age as him, because he didnt want to give his mobile phone to them. And then there's the fact that in Rotterdam (2nd biggest city of the Netherlands) 99 percent of all the crimes were commited by foreign people. That's where I think is the difference in opinion of the dutch people and the other Europeans.

We've been talking about racism in #8 alot and there seems to be a social difference. Here in Holland is racism forbidden, like I think it's everywhere. But the difference here is, that there is a big gap between the "black" and the "white" cultures. We'd like them to learn things from our culture, but it seems that many people don't even try to learn our language, that's why many people hate them, because they simply stick together and won't be part of our culture. That still means that if you don't even know a slightest bit of the other person, you dont have to call him names involving his colour OR nationality. Because the hate of some Dutch people here in IRC towards our German friends seems to be just as bad as the racism.

So I agree that people who done racistic remarks should be banned from IRC, for some unknown period of time to think about the whole thing and come back with a hopefully better oppinion about this difficult "problem".
BUT, big BUT there: I know what Gosu has been through, he had some big problems in real life which involves this kind of matters, so please give him another chance and forgive, but not forget what he has said.

Last edited:
GOSU DID!!

i'm half canadees , and he sayed ; black niger go to ur own country and stuff :mad: . but i'm not black so he just need to get banned from irc + all the ut server , and @ utassault.net!
that's my words!

Shocker said:
another thing
i h8 racists and thats the truth but i dont h8 gosu cause he ant one! he can be gay and stupid some times but racist is one thing he ant!

at the servers he did it to me , so i flamed him back!

c'mon Brainey 'Hate' between German and Dutch ppl is just as normal as within Germany the 'Hate' between Saarländer and Pfälzer - u know i always hated u and Vulc and all the other dutch guys in (-8-) :snowton:

anyways, thats no racism, cause we r the same race, ergo it is allowed for germans and dutch to hate each other :clap:

/edit P.S. Für Saarländer und Pfälzer ist das sowieso die einzige natürliche und gesunde Haltung!

Last edited:
i think once again it is time for me to sing, so joinme and sing along now:

KOOOMBAYA MY LORD, KOOOMBAYA
KOOMBAYA MY LORD KOOMBAYA...

what brainrain said, only another example of it

a friend of me said hi "jan" to someone , and a morocco dude said, you talkin to me? no im not talkin to u.. yes u were talkin to me, you just wait and see, so when he got out the bar 10 -20 guys waited for him to beat him up , but he just excaped with a cap :)

i love to see the reply > Not every morocco guy is evil :) ! haha, fuck off i know enough , and i got ALOT more examples

how about some examples that actually make sense :teehee:. Might just be me though, read things to fsat sometimes :)

I've been approached several times to hand over my phone/wallet but i never have because I don't hold myself to be any different to anyone inside, and I will give as good as i get. If you think that because a minority of a minority in "your" country takes more liberties with street crime, that you can call them whatever you like or blame it all to those few, then you are sadly mistaken.

I know exactly what people mean about East European or North African people in Holland etc., but it does not give you reason to call them anything at all. I come from a part of London which has about 2/3 killings every single NIGHT from people robbing other's phones and wallets. If you think Holland has it bad then think again...

GoSu you wanna watch your mouth turd piece, i know your middle names are 'Sweeping Generalisations' but ffs dude you have such little common sense that you come accross to everyone as the biggest ingrate ever. The fact is, even if 100% of crime was from different ethnicities than the country in which the crimes took place, it would still give you, and others, NO right whatsoever to call them ANYTHING.

Seriously can't believe it btw

if you know what "they" are like <--- ffs wtf is THEY. sweeping generlisation #2 methinks

You have encountered 0.00000001% of people different from you.
And YES, i DO know what it's like in Holland.

Great reply, what's the matter is your "argument" waning? Let's use irony to get myself out of this sticky mess!
Fucking knob.

Face facts gosu, you judge people on anything and everything. Racial tension has been well documented recently, and I live in an area which, as i have already said, is very diverse. I would bet my house, savings and possessions that I have encountered more of it than you have. You just lower yourself, and have lowered yourself in the past, to making pathetic comments, obviously from someone who needs psychiatric help. Ohh, i forgot, you already tried that! :rofl:

Extase said:
Great reply, what's the matter is your "argument" waning? Let's use irony to get myself out of this sticky mess!
Fucking knob.

Face facts gosu, you judge people on anything and everything. Racial tension has been well documented recently, and I live in an area which, as i have already said, is very diverse. I would bet my house, savings and possessions that I have encountered more of it than you have. You just lower yourself, and have lowered yourself in the past, to making pathetic comments, obviously from someone who needs psychiatric help. Ohh, i forgot, you already tried that! :rofl:

i take back the you know everthing, you know nothing :nono:

face facts and read my quotes , ave it dumbass

Look at what? Your quotes hold nothing of literal value, in fact they have sod all to do with this thread.
Just keep digging your grave GoSu, God only knows it's getting warmer by the day.

Extase said:
Look at what? Your quotes hold nothing of literal value, in fact they have sod all to do with this thread.
Just keep digging your grave GoSu, God only knows it's getting warmer by the day.

and who of the dangerous people at UT is gonna digg the grave? u ? hehehe :) u dunno who ur facin

Status
Not open for further replies.