Racing Games

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Torp

Hai
Dec 23, 2004
Milan, Italy
Any help appreciated!!

I am looking for a good racing game, formula 1, sbk any good racers. Downloadable please!!!!!!!

I love racing games, the best ones I have played on PC are Need For Speed: Most Wanted and Burnout Paradise.

NFS:MW has imo the best cop chases in any computer game to date. It's worth getting just for the cop chases, especially being able to hack into their radio to hear them communicating as they try to hunt you down. The rubber banding in this game is not nearly as bad as it is / was in other NFS games and overall it's probably the most fun racing game I ever played, even above MarioKart on the SNES.

And Burnout: Paradise is really fast and impressive, tons of races and unlockable cars, challenges, etc. There's probably over a hundred different races across (like NFS:MW) a free driving city, and the stunts are fantastic, something that's missing in NFS:MW.

So, get NFS:MW for the police action and B:P for the races and stunts.

Hope this helps, either game is well worth getting. I bought NFS but downloaded Burnout.

Last edited:
If NFS Hot Pursuit then i play Need for Speed III or IV , old Graphic but not these cheap remake with a Pinball that count on evry wall and fly back on Track .

!!!!!!! Thats a Funny MP Racer .

I loved the NFS Porsche game, but many of the NFS games are good!

And not really a hardcore race game, but definitely fun idd, trackmania (it's free through steam).

NFS:HP is indeed a good game :D

=]

Attachments

• pott200.jpg
    pott200.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 37