Ra3

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Solar´

=]????[=
Dec 5, 2003
Belgium
Anybody else playing it? I just got it, installed it and had a quick look, didn't have time to play it yet.
So what are your thoughts about it :)

Does it use DirectX10 btw?

my download is at 90% atm, so i'll prolly check it out tonight if nothing comes up. If it turns out to be really good, I might buy to be able to play it online :)

Now im trying to figure out what they mean with Ra3...

Its possibly Red Alert 3 but could as well be Rocketarena 3 or maybe even realms of arcania 3 (although games from 96 usualy dont need any directX :lol:)

my guess goes for Red Alert 3...

i noticed it is now Japan vs Allies?
i watched the gameplay trailer, i see you now have submarine airplanes, hoovercrafting tanks?
bit futuristic imo :P

Never been a big C&C fan but this ones deffo funny. Especialy when u got LAN at home and play the "singleplayer" campaign in coop!

Not overly impressed, im usually a big fan of this series but there isnt anything really to set this apart from the last one.
Graphics are slightly improved, more video clips but thats about it.

yeah actualy its somewhat bugged or just poorly designed and can only be played over internet. Skirmish works on LAN so :lol:weird shit. But then again we use the same router so it doesnt make any difference kinda...

my guess goes for Red Alert 3...

i noticed it is now Japan vs Allies?
i watched the gameplay trailer, i see you now have submarine airplanes, hoovercrafting tanks?
bit futuristic imo :P
Empire of the Rising Sun vs Allies vs Russia aka AAAARGH MOTHERLAND!

edit: Also, the RA series has always been about over-the-top crazy inventions and machines - It plays out in an alternate reality to ours..