{R-C}Clanserver....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

eh thx for the time uwe had it public and a shame it had to go to this :(

now lets get all lamers to the other clanservers that are public ;)

:(

I can understand ur decision {R-C} ... tnx for all the time we have played on the server ;)

fuck sake UT is getting crap used to have loads of fun on jolt 1,2 and rc server - always lots of familiar peeps too. All the good old servers gone and never see anyone who used to be about, where have ye all gone?? - always lots of annoying little lamers about too, I'll agree with that!

forums - everyone just moans about flaming moan moan, no fun anymore.

maybe heaps of the old peeps have left now or gone to 2003....

this is how bad it is - I was playing sim city 3000 last night because I couldnt find a server that had any decent peeps in it :(

I dont think the UT community is dying, but I think so many of cool old players have left / dont play much and the league is filling up with cocky / newb / cheeting / sad little f00ks.

or has everybody started using some cool new server that I dont know about??

:( sad news another pub server gone
not having team auto balance on server was a bad idea
caused alot of uneven teams and wankers not evening up
even league players
it really that hard to press f1 when u enter a server?ffs
but lucky me i still know private pass:P

Originally posted by foxy
or has everybody started using some cool new server that I dont know about??

yes its called the we dont like foxy server:D

why not put antishockho on the server
ull server runs this all the ime

and we dont see many botty boys on it cause its rigged

as for it cause's probs in ut league i aint seen any as thats what it is running

shame you have to close it due to cheats

shame realy, was one of the only decent servers where you coud get a decent game at a decent skill level

thx for allowing public play for so long RC :)