Questions about Server and ASleague mutator?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Kaspar.Hauser

Jun 12, 2001
Saarland
:wave: Hi guys. I would like to use my old PC as dedicated server (from time to time). It is connected to my local LAN and shares an internet connection through 'Winroute pro 4.2'. It is possible to join internet games so I guess the NAT forwarding (or whatever ;) ) is working properly.

1.) How do I teach UT to connect to the main server and advertise my server to the net? Any ideas?

2.) Where do I get the utas league mutator?

Any ideas would be appreciated. Thx in advance! :)

The masters should already be set in unrealtournament.ini as ServerActors. To make sure you're sending a heartbeat to them make sure this is set :

IpServer.UdpServerUplink DoUplink True

In the ini it's

[IpServer.UdpServerUplink]
DoUplink=True

The MasterServerAddress in this section can be left blank.

they would say that :P

right before
'is your pc plugged in?'
'is your network adapter installed?'
'have u installed any drivers?'
'download the latest drivers'
'have you got windows installed?'
'what's the weather like? if i keep you on the line another 60 seconds, I get a bonus!'

:lol:

:confused: does any1 know a good tool to monitor open ports on a local pc or lan? a permanent overview would be cool, only thing i have is a portscanner which gives no good overview. Systems run under Win98SE btw.

(actually /me thinks the f00kin device only finds the 'ping' port - at least on my pc...)

Last edited:
assuming you edited the ini as your supposed to the correct line for allowing advertising on a leagueAS server would be

[LeagueAS-SP.ServerUplink]
DoUplink=True

L0cks command would be true if you have a std ini :D

As for a monitoring prog, I use AAtools. Im sure you know where to find me if you want it :P

Originally posted by MeetYourMaker
As for a monitoring prog, I use AAtools. Im sure you know where to find me if you want it :P

Don't listen to him mate! "AATools" is one of those "diallers" for pr0n sites which route you through premium rate telephone numbers.

Stands for: Anal Action Tools!

:rofl: