Question!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Running faster

If you want the faster run (except dodging run, and ripper/hammer running) try bunnyjumping (ala original quake) sidestep and jump at same time, if you get the speed right you both increase your speed, as well as make yourself hard to hit. (dodgin all time, and jumping).

This was implemented from what I have heard on purpose (was not intended in quake like RJ'ing was not intended either), anyway it works, try it out.

And perhaps the waving trigger this side movement that increase speed that is talked about, I dunno.

Re: Running faster

yeah ppl who say look I got a cool bind and then on the screen u get

| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|| | /\|

and they press it like 5-6 times (in say of course) and u then there are ppl who get annoyed by thiscan use their bind

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

then the logo guy says

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

then I think I wish I could put ppl in ignore or disbale say messages to only be displayed in the console

btw any idea on how to contact epic or is there no point since they get way too many messages and won't read mine anyway ?

and what about a voting system to kick lamers ?

I mean conterstrike, swat (TO) and a few others game have it, yeah it could be 'abused' and lamers would use it take control of a server, but why would u want to play with these lamers anyway ?

or a load of less talented players would kick some clan player, but I don't think it's fun for a clanplayer to spoil then fun of others by coming in a dominating the server, tehy should find another server and play with ppl at their level imho

I have a voting system for maps and kicking people and we tested it a couple of weeks ago. Doesn't work in Assault :(

The author is currently trying to fix it :)

I'll lyk how it goes.