Qlimax 2010

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sneez

Jun 11, 2001
Anybody going?

Line-up was released today:

Pavelow
Stephanie
Wildstylez
TNT
Brennan Heart
DBSTF
Psyko Punkx
Zatox
Endymion & Evil Activities

:drool:

2010 Trailer:

2010 Anthem:

From Wikipedia:

Qlimax is an annual event held by the Dutch entertainment enterprise, Q-Dance. It is considered one of the leading hardstyle events on the calendar and a major attraction of Q-Dance and contains some of the most sophisticated production and setup for any event.

Many artists consider being chosen to play at Qlimax a highlight as the event is used to showcase the most successful artists in their respective genre. The beginning saw the lineup featuring genres ranging from hardhouse to techno. This was changed to traditionally begin with one hardtrance act, numerous hardstyle acts and then finish off with one hardcore/gabber act. This was changed in 2008 with the removal of the jumpstyle act and in 2009 with the replacement of the hardtrance act to one playing early hardstyle.

weird trailer imo :P
think this is more of a trailer:

27th of november..

No not my kinda thing! Going to I (L) Techno in 2 weeks though

So nobody going? :(

If you are, come to "Linksvoor"! (front left). I'll be the one with flashing lights :rolleyes:.

can you not smoke indoors in europe?
illinois has some stupid bullshit law now no smokin anywhere ever

btw my gf would go hang with you gay euromen!

nice lyrics though

DJ’s these days, they wanna be a rockstar
The motherfucking idiots that can’t play the guitar

sup bn

Hallooo het was maar een sample van 40 seconden!:P En t filmpje zelf heeft toch wel goede Qualiteit (die lazerz pew pew enzo)

Just dled, errr i mean bought :lol: Qlimax.The.Nature.Of.Our.Mind.2009.NTSC.MDVDR-WORLDVD
cant wait to see the 2010 how the stage was :D

so who was there and how did you like it?
a friend of mine told me it was the best party he ever attended :o

oh and ase! i bet you can split and upload that to megaupload in 20 minutes with your Swedish connection :mad: . any chance you gonna do that? :love:

or with my english 50kb/s upload ? xD no more swedish fiber mate, think i can send a link to a site with a passkey, will check it when im back home from work mate

Oh, alright :D. Thank you anyway!
And yes - please send me that link :)

So you are working in England now and you are working on a Saturday?
That tells me that you have started quite a career, right? :)