Q. Why r ADC shite at spamming?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Doesnt this remind you of Christmas?

Attachments

• christmas.jpg
    christmas.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 38
Talking of Christmas, here is the new design for my card this year.
Photo by me, original design by Antonio Gaudi

Attachments

• gauday6.jpg
    gauday6.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 39
We played Deck, which was your map and We were halfway through Phobos, but if you want to play my TunnelArena map then i can send it to you.

Last edited:
barcelona!

Cant remember how to spell exactly m8 but i believe thats la familia - top photo - are you impressed?

Gaudi was a farily loaded clue mind....did you know it was started in 19th century and still isnt finished?... Course you did if youve been there.....

Indeed!

If I remember rightly, work was statred on 19/03/1882, by an architect called Francisco Del Villar, and was taken over by Gaudi a year later.
Indeed it is also called La Sagrada Familia (the church of the holy family).
Indeed it is still not finnished, as it relies on public donations for finance, Gaudi claiming that it would be built by the will of the people.
Work is not expected to be finished for several hundred years yet.
And the best bit is, im going back to visit in October.
Ps. im staying 15 miles from Figueras(the home of the Salvador Dali museum).

Cant wait.:D

blimey lets make the most of this....

well whilst were on this cultured note...

never made it to dali museum but picasso gallery was cool - may i recommend the four cats bar / restaurant type thing - one of picasso's old haunts apparently - superb booze at prices to make u blush in the uk.... (cheap i mean :D)

hey storm - nice one m8 put me in my place lol - familia would make a good dm map dont u think...

:rofl:

Back on topic

cosz they r missguided adventurers on the road to who knows where?