pwned

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup Mi5 once used Pulsar to fill in a space against MoD ( once isnt countless).

He played as -={Mi5}=-L/\Tino at the time because i thought would be better to not let the enemy know and hence get pissed off.
Which after the game we spoke about the fact u were in Mi5 u yourself know this, and we concluded if we use Trialies in clan games they should play with there real names and if the opposition clan had a problem- we would tell the triali to go.

So based on that i would say only one game we could be accused of being slightly lame, but the fact they are playing "Mi5" which not to sound arragont, were a good clan, and a triali would actually weaken the clans team work and not be an asset in the clan war as im sure u could ask a tactical clan such as >ION<.

The fact u used 3 merc and lost still is funny though, cause it defies the whole point of mercing :P.

mOnk, u have played this game for how long? 3-4 years, and u dont press f2 to see if the game is set for league play?
The fact that on that demo everyone was joining as a fake nick just goes to show that people knew it wasnt a "freindly", again another point being why use even name "triali" if its a freindly , lolol.

3rd point is in the demos all the abuse from kon which i thought was kinda funny cause its not often im replaced :P.
But jesus u couldnt tell from the taunts and flames alone even if u sincerly thought the game was a freindly that something was "wrong" with this...because u and i both know konnan doesnt flame mid game, he just says things in teamsay never aloud..

BTW @ souli if Mi5 dropped its principles and merced for every clan, or anyone for that matter, dont u think this league would eventually stop, people would just get pissed and leave.

Then the "game" which u play for "fun" wouldnt be so fun anymore would it- i hate pricks like you amd i dont know why i waste my little time i have online having to post threads here.

Mercs have been plague for the league a long time! :(

btw in UTA mod cant the oponent team see your teamsay?
And with monk playing I gues he believed scorp when he said it was a friendly so he just pld.. he told Mi5 about it after.
I think telling is better then to cover it up ;)

telling mid game after we asked 1000 times is better then cover up ;)
maybe he believed it was a friendly when scorp send the message he could play a friendly... but come on: the name trialee says enough. He could think: errr , im not trialling but playing a friendly

hmm

don't know who played the fucking game

i see the problem

we have player problems now because of the holiday's there are 5 players on a holiday and we got only 11 members we had 6 left i was by my girl
chap was by his girl
mido in amsterdam
sonic had a mod match
snee had to work
and only slann was left to play :(

but he asked players that were in no clan so you always can ask players that are not in a proassault team to play a match with your clan so
and i don't call that mercing

and your the best clan there is, and we are like a div 3 clan (with no pratice and tact) so we never had win from you even with some merc's you can tel every 1 that we merc vs you doesn't mather to me there will be live after the match Mi5 vs P*i

but i wasn't here i didn't spooke to slann that played our scorpy
our who the fuck
so i can help you who has played the match

im off now

im going on a holiday tomorrow so i can't help you

fs is only a game man

Last edited:
just think it was taken too far u won theres no rules about mercs but yes its wrong

Well monks a freind, i was just a bit stressed when i wrote it, but if we werent freind i would write the same to any other and defend my clan like im sure he would as well.

Were not the best clan atm :D, just like u our "best "players are gone, but we dont resort to measures as drastic as that.

Latino, Twister, Myself, My brother, lenny- At least the first 3 who have played together in league games for months now have gone away.

Again i have to bring up ION when they lost hogo from the team who had played every war and then they got rampage or somone, no offence but they were weak for awhile till rampage got used to thier tactics.

Imagine that but with 3/4 of players gone :P lol.

lol

yep but you still the best and we as P*i are from div 2-3 and 4 clan and not a clan that play every month with the same team

some got a clanmatch some work and girl's
and i let every 1 play a match

i see proassault as a hobby league
standard is i league you wanna kick every clan his ass
and we are on the 9 place of proas so we are not like FxN and is
that have only got 1-2 div players and have to win every game

we only play with fun and no fs fs stfu :crap:

beer is the sky :tasty:

Scory 1:14am

(Dutch) slann speelde die match hier, maar kwam erin met mijn naam( mij user.ini)
toen dachten ze dat ik dat was
en omdat er geen pi lui online waren, had ie wat andere lui gevraagd als zogenaamde trialists
wel lui die geen proassault spelen, zodat het geen mercs waren

(english) slann played the match here, but get in the game with my name (user.ini)
but they say that i was that
and there were no pi members online so we asked some dude to play like trialist
but de players don't play proassault so they are now mercs

hmm

you get it now

i do

cya

OMFG omg u are still carrying this crap on lmfao 9 pages of complete crap GIVE UP end it fs.

u won ;)

kiss cuddle and make up.

LOL @ Stupid- The name as sui said says it all.

And why am i unbelievbly gay? Because i get pissed when i find out that IS used merc against us and then on top of that one of my best freinds online was part of them...

I wanted to know wtf was going on.

But i wouldnt expect u to understand :P

Ye me and konnan are gay- i mean im livin in uk/dubai i fly over every weekend on my infinte supply of money to see him-Lol.

GTFU-<-- Lets see if "stupid" can work this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.