Pug night

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Sign me in 4 the next 1!

God i forgot how i suck; i was marginally useful because i knew some launfes. Now i am an utter naab because i frogot all of them lol

Still was fun yesterday :)

@ Promax get a bleeding mic u french wuss :D

Decent pug yesterday it was fun and enjoyable. Always more interesting when theres someone to balance twnz :)
@prom : youre the 506025 th person to ask that, some day maybe :D im shy :(

Sunday 13th September - 10pm CET

1. Torp
2. twnZ
3. NoMercy
4. Prometheus
5. Prom
6. Smant

Last edited:
I suppose it depends. The last few have been fun but it wont help having a UT4 pug running at the same time, but if thats more popular, no problem.

Still don't know why UT4 running at the same time. Advocated to get it started an hour before (PUGs in UT4 only last ~40-50 mins) but now certain people claim they suddenly have UT99 problems and can't play. Sad.

It's really important to have a PUG of UT99 and a pug of UT4. Would like to gather footage and gameplay from both one after another. Will be great promotion for us.

wow, not sure I like the new forums!
Let's try again then...

Sunday 27th Sept

Managed 2 x 4v4 in a row.
Quit a few who registered interest not showing :( Cmon guys, we could have a few 6v6s here!

Last edited: