Pug night

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

What about a ut4 aussault playtest tomorrow instead of the usual pug?

I will come home tomorrow evening from Vienna again and would be up!

It's possible Jeff but as UT4 is sort of active, surely there are many other opportunities to test this? Sunday evening is currently the only opportunity to keep 99 going a little longer.

Last night my iternet decided to die! Sorry :(

Any pug admin should be able to restart the UT server and bot, usually the problem is that the IRC server goes down and crashes the bot.

I WANT TO PLAY ON SUNDAY IF I MISS IT PLEAZE CALL/TEXT/FB/OR GET ME ON Epic Launcher googogogogogogogogogo

Shall we try for 1 this sunday? Hopefully it doesnt conflict with a UTA 4 Pug.
More people seem to be back!

Sunday 30th August - 10pm CET Time

6v6 happened and then a 4v4 after!

Blue 4 - 1 Red

Blue team:
twnZ, Prom, Pogo, Mex, Retard, Thera

Red team:
Target, Cyborg, Torp, Farac, FatJeff, Smant

Last edited:
UT99 PUG should take precedent over UT4 pug. We need to get footage to be able to show and make our case of "This is how our gameplay works, this is what we like" etc, and we're running out of time to do that the less populated UTApug becomes.

Count me in if I'm around.

I won't arrange a ut4 pug for sunday than. Only if the ut99 pug won't take place , we can play ut4 as.

Yesterday showed were the weakness of ut4 was, but also how great urga did with his mod.

I was happy we got 12 players and 14 spectators watching our pug yesterday.

I won't arrange a ut4 pug for sunday than. Only if the ut99 pug won't take place , we can play ut4 as.

Yesterday showed were the weakness of ut4 was, but also how great urga did with his mod.

I was happy we got 12 players and 14 spectators watching our pug yesterday.

We can see then, but are you in for UT99 pug?

c'mon folks would be really good to help convince Epic about UT4AS if we can demonstrate positive aspects of UT99 gameplay