Pug night

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I wasnt even near the end objective i killed u at that cavern switch then went high and just behind the corner there was twnz with his lil flak died like 10 secs be4 the end :(

It was cy

but then again we really fooked last 2 maps; but golgo2 was crucial i srtill cant believe how we didnt def temple it was like 1 minute to go and u werent going for the lifts!

that was gg on ur part :)

Honestly all down to the brilliance of my teammates! I'd no clue what was going on most of the time. There was just so much stuff going on, the screen was cluttered!

GG

I have no appetite when i see all these Gringos. I found a secret way, keeps me growing. I believe you dont want to know how big i am now :rofl:

As I said though, no reason why people cannot show up at 8pm and try then? It doesnt have to fit around my schedule. I originally did a sign up so it seemed that way. I of course can play again this sunday, hopefully we can get a decent pug.