Problems with UT!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hornet

Boom!
Oct 10, 2001
I played a match when suddenly my UT chrashed. The game went on (even on my screen) but I couldn't move / look around, and even esc and stuff didn't work, like my mouse and keyboard were taken off. I had to kick UT with the Taskmanager.
After that I started UT again but I couldN't use the menu, it looks strange (colors) and the mouse is behind the menu, see yourself in the picture I've added. Rebooting the PC doesn't work. I changed ut.ini , but it didn't work. So i deleted the system folder and pasted the system folder from my UT backup.
Everything seemed to work fine again, untill today, same thing happened. Here the picture from the UT-Menu :

Anybody knows what to do? pls answer me, thnxs!

Attachments

• fuckinut.jpg
    fuckinut.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 171
have to add gfx card : Nvidia TNT 2 model 64
and other (useful) notes: windows2k
intel p3, 192ram

and from the ut.ini :

[D3DDrv.D3DRenderDevice]
Translucency=False
VolumetricLighting=False
ShinySurfaces=False
Coronas=False
HighDetailActors=True
UseMipmapping=True
UseTrilinear=False
UseMultitexture=True
UsePageFlipping=True
UsePalettes=True
UseFullscreen=True
UseGammaCorrection=True
DetailTextures=False
Use3dfx=False
UseTripleBuffering=True
UsePrecache=True
Use32BitTextures=False
DescFlags=9
dwDeviceId=45
dwVendorId=4318
Use32BitZBuffer=False
UseVertexFog=False
UseAGPTextures=False
UseVideoMemoryVB=False
UseVSync=False
Description=NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64/Model 64 Pro

many players have the problem of freezing with game still ruinning me included, but when i restart everythings fine (except for gamme in win :x)

when i had a TNT2 M64 the mouse only slid behind menus in 32 bit mode

Now same problem again!!!!!!!!
I was about to cry and post again, and now i saw sobos post^^
with 32bit, and indeed. i changed it and it works fine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: