pro-as league match: os vs 24

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Pyke was a member of our clan but what I was trying to point out is that even tho he was a member on paper he was never around aka how coule he possibly know anything about our clan lol. :)love: Pyke)

I can see your frustration fiyah but we really haven't done anything wrong here from our side :p: But yes, I suppose it could've been handled somewhat better.

@Pete: NO YOU CANNOT JOIN!!

edit: I had to email (who still does that btw!?) Useless and ask him to play for us as we'd be short on players otherwise and it was a shocker that he actually showed lol)
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

And last but not least:
:bawling:

[23:13] <Maxiz`> its true
[23:13] <Maxiz`> ive had it with inactive cunts
[23:13] <Maxiz`> active cunts are alright
[23:13] <Maxiz`> all comfy and stuff but inactive ones
[23:13] <Maxiz`> no tyvm
[23:13] <petezza> so you are calling me a cunt?!??!?!?!?

And now some facts to finish off this week's lesson.

1. Pete so is a cunt
2. Mushroomhead, rather than listening to what people are telling him, would rather put his hands over his ears and continue to complain.
3. Pyke is an impostor.
4. Max just cost us easy points, meaning he's now sacked and Mush can rejoin in his place.
5. Firestorm is a one trick pony :dog:

Happy new year :D

dawson-crying.jpg

ok let 24 this nerdy win (they need it), but we hold place 2 so fo lloll!

und ja ich bin dumm hab mir nur eingebildet das ich eingetragen habe 1:0, nachdem keiner von 24 aufgetaucht ist, und ja admins ihr habt immer recht!:rofl:

ok let 24 this nerdy win (they need it), but we hold place 2 so fo lloll!

und ja ich bin dumm hab mir nur eingebildet das ich eingetragen habe 1:0, nachdem keiner von 24 aufgetaucht ist, und ja admins ihr habt immer recht!:rofl:

reading other replies is hard isn't it?

And now some facts to finish off this week's lesson.

1. Pete so is a cunt
2. Mushroomhead, rather than listening to what people are telling him, would rather put his hands over his ears and continue to complain.
3. Pyke is an impostor.
4. Max just cost us easy points, meaning he's now sacked and Mush can rejoin in his place.
5. Firestorm is a one trick pony :dog:

Happy new year :D

Yup..I'll go for that, Happy New Year all you cunts, and Anthony ;)

reading other replies is hard isn't it?

That is why we receive as compensation (some say it is a kind of hard fate) soft replies.

@Pete, the sea level is already rising due to we both can not stop :bawling:.

Everyone save yourself before the water hits your neck!

:fish:

Status
Not open for further replies.