Prize - UT2k4 Assault 04-05 Season

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Urgamanix

Miner
Staff member
May 29, 2003
I was looking at the activity thread and a way of perhaps attracting more clans/players.
I was also thinking about how I was offering prizes for my AS-Cup.

So, I'm offering a prize to the clanleader (and perhaps 5 most-played clan members) who win the 04-05 season of the Assault league. Which is a trophy (and maybe medals for the players). Just to spice things up a bit.

Which will look something like the picture below. With clan name engraved etc.

What do people think. Would this attract some peeps? Are you even bothered? Am I being an idiot? Or would it be appreciated, and give people something to work for.

Last edited:
Fraghub has its first prizes due at the end of Feb - 2 clanservers for 2 months http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=48977

Has had only limited impact on activity since we announced it I think but atm, X and Ni are in line to benefit/win their respective leagues at the end of feb.

Plenty of time still tho between now and then to claim the top spot and get yourself a free server courtesy of Fraghub and Gothica ;)

Im starting to play UT2K4 now, Just need to find a clan to help train me up etc :)

Anni said:
if u would actually keep ur word this time miner, not a bad idea :p

I must have missed where I didn't keep my word :P
THere's a diff between stopping something and lying about something :P

Anyways, this prize will be handed out at the summer mid-point, so get around and tell people about the prizes (remember the servers!) and surely people will come and have a stab!

Once the winner is found, I'll get the address of the clanleader and the 5 other most played members (so make sure you put down the proper "who-played" in the match reports or it'll be random). Then I'll get the stuff engraved and sent off.

BTW, trophy in the pic is real-size.

JK :coolfip:

Last edited:
well, what apex means is that mi5 prolly has a good chance to win it. they have good fraggers what ive seen.

Tzu said:
Does Ni play 2k4AS as i believe the trophy is for 2k4AS season 2004/2005

Well I heard sneez was donating 5000 euros as a prize to the ONS league :eek:

SX said:
well, what apex means is that mi5 prolly has a good chance to win it. they have good fraggers what ive seen.
hit then nail. Mi5 is already putting together a kick ass assault team as far as ive seen. Un and Kajari are a part of it and as you know [NuclF] kicked royal butt in 2k3 and ive seen m play 2k4 assault.....all I can say is very very high scores. We know their rep and so do others, very good players are still joining (even a german only team). But last but not least didnt ...they rule assault 99 for quite some time :coolfip: .

so congrats mi5 :D :clap:

swallowing entire clans like nuclf aint helping the league tho. (Taking over the competition so you don't have to lose from em LMFAO) So was a retarded move imo.:hangover:

we originally dont have an assault squad PERIOD. we never joined the fraghub assault league :lol: and we never intended to do so if nuclf didnt merge.

be informed before u comment.

Last edited:
rookie you seem to have hit a nerve there! run while you still caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... n.

Anyways im happy as its changed days from the nuclf dominating the 2 map battles of ghay CB 5v5 Ladder im looking forward to this ladder/league and it is still nuclf under the mi5 tag so....lets get this league/ladder fighting asap people.....

Ohhhh... P.S Y`all can smb!

And if i remember correctly konnan yous did have a 2k4AS team and joined CB ladder but thought the AS was 2 spammy ? from what i heard from an mi5 member.....

Last edited: