[Preview]AS-AsthenosphereSE and Lavafort][SE

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Zyx

Zoetermerrr!!!
Jun 8, 2001
The Netherlands
Update both the maps. And made 3 versions for astenosphereSE

AS-AsthenosphereSE version a

- The Escape Pod is the final objective.
So if you jump the vents and get the escape pod map is finished.

AS-AsthenosphereSE version b
- Observation Lounge and Escape pod are linked. You need them both to trigger the final event.
So if you jump the vents and get the escape pod before the observation lounge the map is not finished.

AS-AsthenosphereSE version c
- Closed the door to the Escape Pod.
- Observation Lounge now also opens Escape Pod Launch Doors.
You can still hammer up the vents before observation lounge but the doors will be closed until observation lounge objective has been taken.

AS-LavaFort][SE
- Both fuses are now needed to trigger the new spawn point.

I hope the files work proper now :lol: i tested it on helios his computer and they were fine this time let me know if they don't work.

I just checked version c with a defender and when you get observation it takes a little bit of time before the launch doors open. So if you spawn at the biogun at the back you still have a chance as well to kill the "jumper".

Update both the maps. And made 3 versions for astenosphereSE

AS-AsthenosphereSE version a

So if you jump the vents and get the escape pod map is finished.

AS-AsthenosphereSE version b
- Observation Lounge and Escape pod are linked. You need them both to trigger the final event.
So if you jump the vents and get the escape pod before the observation lounge the map is not finished.

AS-AsthenosphereSE version c
- Closed the door to the Escape Pod.
- Observation Lounge now also opens Escape Pod Launch Doors.
You can still hammer up the vents before observation lounge but the doors will be closed until observation lounge objective has been taken.

AS-LavaFort][SE
- Both fuses are now needed to trigger the new spawn point.

I hope the files work proper now :lol: i tested it on helios his computer and they were fine this time let me know if they don't work.

nice :)

thx 4 backup :thumb: