[PREDICTION] .de² vs. eFreu* (2nd leg)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
This will be the 1st quarter final match to decide who goes to the semi final for the second bracket:) A match between 2 German teams. The 1st leg of this game looked very well balanced. Germany 3 rushed into the lead but then after that both teams seemed quite even. So i expect this match to be very tight. The score for the 1st leg was 7-4. Match is tomorrow btw!

Player ratings remember its just a bit of fun!:

Possible Lineups/ Player Ratings (1-10) 5 is average:

Key:
Skills(HL/HJ/RL) - Fragging - Defence - Attack - Awareness - Danger-Level

Germany 2:

1. dlm (Bart)
8 - 6 - 6 - 6.5 - 5.5 - 6

2. STaMpeDe
NA - 6.5 - 6.5 - 6 - 6 - 6

3. -McP0tt-
6 - 6.5 - 6 - 6 - 6 - 6

4. dErzOnk
NA - NA - NA - NA - NA - NA

5. Meteor
6 - 6.5 - 6.5 - 6 - 6.5 - 6.5

6. IBM
6 - 7 - 7 - 7 - 6.5 - 7

7. .*Nova*.
NA - 8 - 7 - 7 - 6.5 - 7.5

===================================

Germany 3:

1. auriel
6.5 - 7 - 7 - 6.5 - 7 - 6.5

2. Lil^free
NA - 7.5 - 7.5 - 7 - 6 - 7

3. -=Katsch=-
6.5 - 7.5 - 7 - 7.5 - 6.5 - 7.5

4. Asuka

5. bitch

6. Beurer
5.5 - 7 - 7.5 - 6.5 - 6 - 6.8

7. xb7
7 - 6.5 - 6 - 6.5 - 7 - 6

Player ratings are how i feel about the players when i face them and how they compare to the top players of the league. Don't argue with player ratings - prove them wrong - same as you should prove the final prediction right or wrong:P

Prediction:
Well Germany 3 have the advantage, but i think they will have to hold on as much as they can to keep that advantage. I have a feeling Germany 2 will do some practice this time:P probably both teams will. Fragwise both teams have a similar level of skill, so i think launching will be the key for this match. The start of the match will be important (as it was in the previous match where Germany 3 took a big lead)

The key players for Germany 2 will be IBM, Mcpott and Nova. They will be the main fraggers. dlm will be key as he has to get his team to sort out launches:P

Germany 3's key players Katsch, Auriel (again:P) and beurer as katsch keeps saying he is a key player;)

Verdict:
This is no way easy to predict. Im sure Germany 2 will win the match. But the score could easily be 7-3,7-4,7-5 (asthenosphere tie). So its kinda hard to tell who will go through, just depends on how many maps Germany 3 takes. Lets hope its 7-4:P

GL to both teams!

There is never enough predictions from other people. so if you got some time just write a small prediction, makes it a more interesting match!

7-3 to germany3 even if I would rate some players in Germany 2 better...e.g. Meteor and Stampz :o

Basdo said:
I will play this game so I want a rating too!! :p:

rating BASDO aka ZEUS

9.0 - 7.5 - 7.5 - 7.0 - 8.0 - 7.5

:D

nice XB ;)

i would post some Player rating suggestion too

IBM
a 8 on fragging

Beurer
a 9,5 on fragging (he is the KEY PLAYER .. be sure xb)

STaMpeDe
a 8 on Awareness

and Katsch
a 9,7 on moaning ;P

would be nice if the eFreu Naps practice 1h before match, and Katsch didnt get drunken and lzR stops wanking through the whole match, then he is another KeyPlayer ... and so on ;) .. .. dunno if we got at team ;P (as every time - but worked at least on every EAC match.. but really.. dunno yet)

Last edited:
meteor and basdo will be our aut dreamteam :nod:

Petje - da slutje said:
Just becuz u feel underrated :rolleyes: :P
Ah fucking SIX.....AHAAHA I CANT BELIEVE IT.....
ehmm am i called sneez? :confused:

rating BASDO aka ZEUS

Skills(BJ/69/Doggy) - Humping - Stealing Objectives and thinking to be the best afterwards - Getting me back in AUT - Awareness - Danger-Level

5.4 - 9 - 10 - 9.5 - 1 (WTF!!!!!1111 HE USED JUMPCHEAT OMG!!) - 8

yeah yeah gg and wp. Nice that you took every :spam: map :rolleyes:

anyway...i'm posting all pics i made during this war :hangover:. Not that someone cares :hangover:

Attachments

• Shot0001.JPG
    Shot0001.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
dlm said:
yeah yeah gg and wp. Nice that you took every :spam: map :rolleyes:

anyway...i'm posting all pics i made during this war :hangover:. Not that someone cares :hangover:

pics are from both wars... :P

gg and nice that u play the :spam: Mod Assault :spam: vs us :paddy: ;)