[prediction] austria vs poland @ 10th

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Explain me please what's so funny about that?
Asif it's the first time that some1 gets banned for throwing flames towards others.

Ofc you can flame from time to time, but not every fucking match when the other team didn't flame back or even say a single word.

Well, i play UT wars since almost 6/7 years now, so i don't feel attacked by any flames that some weird kid bashes randomly into his computer, but it's about showing respect towards your opponent.

A guy that acts so disrespectfull deserves a league-free period where he can rethink is actions. :P

If he dont give a shit about others, why should others give a shit about him?

This leads too far offtopic and he won't get banned anyway, so i'll shup :P
i feel offended when u call me :fart:git:(, ban bartio!!!!!!:p::kiss:

Explain me please what's so funny about that?
Asif it's the first time that some1 gets banned for throwing flames towards others.

Ofc you can flame from time to time, but not every fucking match when the other team didn't flame back or even say a single word.

Well, i play UT wars since almost 6/7 years now, so i don't feel attacked by any flames that some weird kid bashes randomly into his computer, but it's about showing respect towards your opponent.

A guy that acts so disrespectfull deserves a league-free period where he can rethink is actions. :P

If he dont give a shit about others, why should others give a shit about him?

This leads too far offtopic and he won't get banned anyway, so i'll shup :P

It's funny cause flaming is part of this game and for that our former admins introduced wonderful thing which is togglemute. Use it or hear the flames.

atp gimps are usually flame 1 way, which is ctf way of flaming aka 'ZOMG U GOT NO SKILLZ I R DECK40 YOU MKAY?' which is easily solved by toggle mute.
If you'd want to ban everyone for flaming... my god you'd never see here again ppl like torp pete uzi etc, this league would be long time RIP aka BAI!
mkay?
no offece to those who i mentioned plx^^

i'm not in MoD or 23, so you can talk to me in a normal way :p:

Tempting to post a reply to your post, but let's stop our "dialog" here before someone posts a picture with a special kid running. :rolleyes:
Let's just agree that we disagree :P

i'm not in MoD or 23, so you can talk to me in a normal way :p:

Tempting to post a reply to your post, but let's stop our "dialog" here before someone posts a picture with a special kid running. :rolleyes:
Let's just agree that we disagree :P

I know i can, but some people can't simply handle that someone is actually better :)
:cuddle: