PPl's user ini's

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Thank You
I have finally solved the problem (after wasting 2 hours of time):(
BTW here's my INI. (finnally :D)

Attachments

• UserEas.zip
    6.7 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
After watching Gaz scrabble about pathetically last night, trying to find someone else's ini so he could play in a match again, would it be a good idea to post a generic user.ini file in this thread? One that people could download and then tinker with a little, but that includes all the usual binds and keys so that numpties like Gaz can just download and play.

I could sort one out but my movement keys are quite exotic, so my usual ini isn't a good starting point. I'd need to know what the most popular keys are for UT( WASD, etc.) and any other binds that everyone else uses (eg. hammerjump, incoming launchers teamsay).

lmao

fs, i thought the user ini i had was an old one of mine, turned out to be some bizarre beast from ye old UT times when punawa played in Ai.

Needless to say it baffled me for some time during that game :lol:

I still need a hammer bind for it....

lmao

fs, i thought the user ini i had was an old one of mine, turned out to be some bizarre beast from ye old UT times when punawa played in Ai.

Needless to say it baffled me for some time during that game :lol:

I still need a hammer bind for it....
and i say to you again, that a hammbind is included in LAS 140.
Options -> Preferences -> Controls -> scroll down until you see hammjump

Ah well, you wont do that anyway, so here's the hammerbind:

Aliases[25]=(Command="getweapon ImpactHammer | Button bFire | Fire | OnRelease Jump",Alias=Ijump)
LShift=Ijump

My ini is simply the best, if any1 could dare try and use it amd actually able to play with it, then fair fookin play. Will upload it when i get home

My user.ini is by far the most ....... boring/default one around here I bet :P

Only things changed from default user.ini is WASD instead of arrows, shift key = secondary fire and right click = jump

Attachments

• User.zip
    6.5 KB · Views: 137