Portishead

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Tnega

Chairman Of The Council Of Soup Samplers
Jul 15, 2001
Fae Fife.
Aint been on the road for 12 years, am going to see them tonight.
Anyone else seen them this time round?

I would listen to their new album first as its nothing like the last one and may not appeal to you.
I like it but it took a few goes.

Well, just back in the door.
A couple of the new tracks i got into right away, others, like you say are really different to what they have done before.
They did however play quite a few from their previous work.
Mysterons, Sour Times, Wandering Star, and Glory Box to name some.
Must say that the old ones were the highlights, Beth's voice and feeling came through superbly, scratching, synths and wild guitars were so so spot on, much better live than studio.
Fantastic, will deffo go see them again, very very highly recommended.
:thumb:
Fuck! I'll just come off the fence and say 'awesome'.
Go see them if you get the chance.

tbh m8.. i loved them till they released their latest album.. ITS THEIR WORSED!!

seen em a few years back and it was great. I hope (for you) they will play the classic songs and less from the new album, cause otherwise the gig will be a big dissapointment imo.

besides that i hope you will have a great time m8! Plz post your opinion about the concert, cheers ;)

grtz Snee

[edit] I didnt read ya last post. Nice to hear you had a great time seeing them live, hope they played glorybox and cowboys ;) [/edit]

Last edited: