Pope visit

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Martz

Staff member
May 26, 2001
So the Pope is visiting the UK for 4 days, and already BBC News online is full of stories and stats about Catholicism and the number of people in the UK.

I'm sick of it already! Don't bother coming here, just stay the fuck in the Vatican with your YesMen and the other crackpots.

It seems to just be a public relations drive, to try and attract more people to the Christian faiths - but will be costing the tax payers millions of pounds.

Richard Dawkins doesn't seem to get millions spent on his security!

:shout: Fuck them all, fuck their religious beliefs, and fuck the simple scared dumb sheep who support this religious nonsense!

I think i made myself clear.

Richard Dawkins isn't a leader of a (maybe the) major religion of western civilisation, and thus doesn't have centuries of theft, lies, murder, sexism, indoctrination and fleecing money from gullible morons behind him. The church has paid its dues after all that and I think it now deserves a bit of leeway. In fact, I'd accept a tax hike if only whatshisface would come here more often.

£12 million!!!!

People are losing their jobs due to recession, public sector workers such as the NHS, councils, police etc are having massive cut backs.. and we're paying for this fuckers protection!!! Grrrrrrr!

I'm fucking raging about the whole thing.

And now the Queen and Prince Phillip are out there greeting the cunt.

Our Prime Minister is saying it's going to be "a special four days"

Words fail me.

perhaps you should start by removing the monarchy.. costs alot as well! ;)
anyways.. The pope is no less or more than political leader like Obama or Merkel or whatever.. They cost alot as well to secure, the exception is. They dont make a tour around the country like the pope does. Ahh well.. I always think its best to let the people who come to a country pay the bill, rather than the people who are already there.

If you dont want to risk your lifes.. Just stay in your houses, like normal men would do

Words kinda fail me too :\ As titanic wastes of British money go, this one is up there with MPs' expenses and the Millennium Dome. But, whatever keeps the Christians happy. Besides, I'm sure the country will recoup a couple of thousand from the rising sales of incense and imitation chasubles. No? Shite :crap:

pope.jpg

You guys voted for it! :D!

Anyway, too bad politics are still heavily influenced by religion :(

Why should I pay for it?

Birmingham City Council has cut jobs stopped school referbs and builds cut arts funding and home help benefits etc etc etc the list goes on but it can shell out millions on some past nazi, peodo covering, science suppressing, condom opposing, abortion denying, homophobic and human rights denying religious fucking fanatic.

I dont give a fuck if you follow some bullshit book or if you believe in 1 or many gods, if it brings you some sort of happiness or strength, sense of self purpose or belonging then good for you im really happy for you but dont fucking judge me because I dont believe in the same, dont try and convert me, dont try and threaten me with eternal damnation, dont try and make me live by your religious laws but most of all DONT MAKE ME FUCKING PAY FOR IT.

Last edited:
I dont give a fuck if you follow some bullshit book or if you believe in 1 or many gods, if it brings you some sort of happiness or strength, sense of self purpose or belonging then good for you im really happy for you but dont fucking judge me because I dont believe in the same, dont try and convert me, dont try and threaten me with eternal damnation, dont try and make me live by your religious laws but most of all DONT MAKE ME FUCKING PAY FOR IT.

this!

why should i pay for it?

Birmingham city council has cut jobs stopped school referbs and builds cut arts funding and home help benefits etc etc etc the list goes on but it can shell out millions on some past nazi, peodo covering, science suppressing, condom opposing, abortion denying, homophobic and human rights denying religious fucking fanatic.

I dont give a fuck if you follow some bullshit book or if you believe in 1 or many gods, if it brings you some sort of happiness or strength, sense of self purpose or belonging then good for you im really happy for you but dont fucking judge me because i dont believe in the same, dont try and convert me, dont try and threaten me with eternal damnation, dont try and make me live by your religious laws but most of all dont make me fucking pay for it.

:p

Attachments

• religion_is_like_a_penis.jpg
    religion_is_like_a_penis.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 82
I dont get why all the fuss.
You dont agree with your taxes going on security for him, quite frankly, tough, thats the way this country works.

I dont like my taxes being wasted on some tyneside numpty that has recently knocked up 12 (or something like that) women and its going to cost 2M, I dont like the fact a lot of money gets wasted on some pointless art or buildings, ppl that claim benefit because they cba, Im sure there are others that disagree with gay pride parades and other demonstrations that taxes go on policing etc, theres lots of things, seems ridiculous to single out one thing whether you agree with it or not, this does benefit some people and more of our money is wasted in ways that benefit far less.
He's not on a crusade, to convert the heathens, he's here for those that cant get to Rome that want to pray with him, thats their choice, let them do whatever they want as long as it doesnt interfere with anything we do.

I do think though, that if a visiting state has the money then they should contribute towards the security of their party and their expenses.