Political Correct Assault

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

E

Equalisatium

§1 It is prohibited to perform any modification you are not able to make in the menus.

§1-1 The keybind for suicide are an exception to this rule

§1-2 Using the Console are only allowed if you are to enter "set input (key) suicide"

§2 If you use the shock rifle you are not allowed to make combos at any time

§3 If you are using the sniper, you are not allowed to hide in a dark corner, nor are you allowed to aim for the heads of the other team

§3-1 If you should shoot an enemy in the head with the sniper rifle by accident you are to suicide immidiatly, and wait for 10 seconds before you may move again.

§4 You may not enter or shoot into zones where the other team spawns

§5 You may not use the hammer for anything but killing enemies or objectives. Hammer jumping and hammer launching are strictly prohibited

§6 You may not use the rocket launcher for anything but killing enemies or objectives. Rocket launching team mates are strictly prohibited

§7 You may only complete objectives if there are no players from the other team in same room as you, and you must be in same room as objective.

§8 You may only fire your weapon if
a) you see the enemy and are aiming at them
b) you shoot at an objective in the map

§9 As playing offence you are not allowed to guard areas

§9-1 If you are to wait for team mates to arrive do this in the spawning zone, waiting in any other zone are considered guarding it, and is strictly prohibited.

§10 Any usage of skins not included in the original Unreal Tournament are not allowed

§11 When using the inbuilt chat function you are not allowed to enter messages of more then 1 line, nor have more then 1 message appear at the screen at one time

§12 You are only allowed to use lifts if you have not activated within the last 10 seconds

§13 When using lifts you are not allowed to jump at the same time to gain additional velocity

§14 The usage of the inbuilt dodge function are not allowed

§15 Any usage of taunts whether physical or voice are prohibited

Re: Political Correct Assault

Yeah we have played this for ages :p :lol:

§15 Any usage of taunts whether physical or voice are prohibited

Die, bitch.:lol:

what is the aim of all that ?

btw you forgot

$10.4 A player that is tagged ION isn't allowed to use any move key ! :lol:

well why don't we just have a handbag fight ?

I don't agree with number 3 though :) :)

Oh

Just taken all the things there has been discussed over the ages, about what is fair, and not fair.

And taken anything out that we have discussed as perhaps cheesy tactics.

§1 is a bit too restrictive

is changing teams via console a crime ?

§2 is silly, why not banning secondary fire on every weapon as well ?

§3 you don't allow ppl to hide ? ok, so make a flat and enlightned map, and setup a server to play this map only.
No head aiming ? we're not cops that want to spare the lives of gangsterst that we're busting.

off course, that makes §3-1 useless too

§4 hmmm well okay, after all that would only benefit newbies, as most exp players can deal with that, that just weakens furter D.

§5 I agree that launching a teammate by fireing at him is bit silly. But geez, hammerjump is fair.

§6 agreed that it's not realistic, should be biased by 100% friendly fire damage

§7 how could anyone accept this ? :lol:

§8 better write "You should only ..."
or "you'd better ..." that is dealed by low ammo pack, wich suck to my opinion, cause with lower ammo in the packs, ppl tend not to share at all.

§9 why not ? how could gardia be breached otherwise ?

§12 lift campers suck, just kill them, that's all.

§13 ask the coders to make a physics-free version of the game :lol:

§14 why not ? that's a great feature !

I looks like your rules tend to lower the overall skill levels of the players that use them. No tricks, no asmd combo, no sniper head aim ...

why don't you buy a tennis equipement and try this out ?
maybe you'll like it more than UT, it's so violent, so fast, and so unfair game ...

well, just j/king m8

Hmm

If it werent for the last line I think you missed the whole idea.

If you look back through what have happend while assualt has been around, every point has been up and been hot issues, and complained about. Either XXX is cheesy and should not be used, or YYY is just plain lame.

Some of the things has become common accepted others has been common rejected.

Like launching and jumping are totally legit now, then wave dancing and taunt spamming are frowned upon.

Re: Hmm

Thought for a while this was funny. Don't think this any more. But wtf I am just moaning.
So politically correct AS is a joke. Cheap clanner style AS rules. Couple of people going rampage on OL in 10 minutes is great fun. Then just launch and have the stupid map over on 20 seconds rule.

Just play AS cheap as possible and your stats will show you r fuking AS bloody clanners elite.

For fairness sake: For the argument if any.

Guardia:
Lift camping is cheap.
Sitting on railing doing combo is cheap.

OL:
If you r on a team with several players going rampage and you dont consider changing is cheap.
RL usage in nearest bunker is cheap.
Any weapons usage protected by seconds bunker is cheap.
Why 2 previous are cheap is just that you have to be on a superiour team to get away with that.
Spawn camping past boiler is cheap pretending I just spawned and what the hell can I do?

Mazon. Dunno.

OF Dont care, this map is like a break anyway.

Rook, Another dunno.

HiSpeeed. Combo is cheap. Only gives advantage if you r on team thats gonna win anyway.

Frigade, nothing pops to mind.

---------

So wth, Dont like the term political correct and dont like people moaning over me moaning. But then so wth,
if you think that I think anything will change by this post then plz return to the land of the living.

And why would it change?

Oups left my last OL server with a cheap (?) flagshot.
But wth it worked fine.

Hmm

Who mentioned your name?

And yep seems I forgot the 2 map exploits in Rook and Overlord. Just rook is covered by no launching in the other rules.

So if you do feel that you are targeted, perhaps there is a reason, but this thread as stated earlier is aimed at things that has been discussed a lot if it is fair or not.

Now thank you for stopping by and bitching and moaning again.