Points System SUX

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: just one thing....

What about keeping the amount of points u have ?
because if the clan with teh mosts points from div2 loses all their points, div2 loses points as well, but the clan that gets demoted from a higehr division gets whatever is higher : how much they had or the highest score in div2.

or something like the average of he top or bottem half of the div1 or the average of the middle 4 clans,...

U tryIn to be Smart here?

why U need to complicate it cause I cant see any reason for that?! I chAnge my mind evEry day, so I dont like my idea no more, but I like yours less. I suggested a ladder system long time ago that still could work, now I suggest a league system, whats the problems with it - is it that it doesnt change your (whoever clans complaining) position?!

Re: U tryIn to be Smart here?

aint it funny how its the clans that r loosin who wnat it changed?, just wanner tell u a new system doesnt make you a better clan :)

I'm just suggesting all possible solutions I can think of, as u can c they don't all benifit us

really really good term
wanna start a little flamewar?
ION never lost in division 2, and even if they would have, it wouldnt be a cause for you to say this. why are some mi5 members just this way, they think "WoW i am in mi5 so i am the best."
there ARE other clans than mi5 in this league, and everyone has the right to say their opinion on league´s things. so you could be constructive and HELP to make this league better, or you say NOTHING. posts like this dont make anyone like you or mi5. posts like this do the opposite. posts like this SUCK.
so if you wanna flame, do it somewhere else.
Over and out
inquisitor1.jpg

Guys/Gals,

Please hear this.

As a co-founder of ION I want to state that ION joined the league system as is. We knew the rules when we signed up and were wiiling to abide by them. Because of this I am saying that ION as a clan will abide by the current system.

Personaly I like the idea of taking on Mi5 and relieving them of there hard earned points. Like Phear said, we challenge Mi5, our points go up theres come down. Of course we gonna win :)

There has been a lot of criticism going on here about the current points system for the league. Call it what you may, criticism, suggestions, advice what ever. And the majority of the comments are coming from ION members, granted, however, they represent them selves and and not ION.

Im getting a bit aggrieved at the negative references in this thread accusing ION of a points war. This is the only official statement made by ION in this thread. And its not a criticism, its a clarification.

Our members our entitled to there opinions and I support our members as there co-leader. But I wont endorse there suggestions beacause as I allready said, we joined the league as is.

This said, if Phear feels the need to act on suggestions and change the rules then we can do one of two things. After carefull review, signup and abide by the new rules or two, If we dont like them we have the option to leave the league.

Remember, we joined the league under the current ruling scheme and as such will abide by it. Let this put to rest the ION stance. And please do not quote or implicate ION in any further suggestions unless endorsed by me, FireStorm ot StarScream.

Regards

FireStorm>ION<

+++++++++ Better To Burn Out Than To Fade Away +++++++

Inquisitor

why are some mi5 members just this way, they think "WoW i am in mi5 so i am the best."

you put this in quotes and yet i dont see any Mi5 having ever said this on a forum. Correct me if ime wrong

Re: Inquisitor

aint it funny how its the clans that r loosin who wnat it changed?, just wanner tell u a new system doesnt make you a better clan
TERM -={How can you shoot those women and children? easy, you just dont lead em by so much}=-

oh I don't care if we are the best

DaMniT I SugGested A system where Mi5 loose almost EverYthinG except their ToP pOsition, with the 5 team/division system that is..., but on the other hand... we began with such a new system (1000 points each), so we (you) could just aswell get the same problem again...

Term that's a silly thing to say.
Ace that quote doesn't resemble anything Term said we didn't say.

not to sure I understand what u said Timo, but that quote is exactly what term posted on (7/30/00 11:34:26 am)
it is still unedited and is 2 posts up from what Inq posted

shut the fuck up with the fuckin flaming for gods sake

its futile and its not helping

stick to what is important and sugest solutions

i understand that the top clans dont want to loose there points and they have worked hard to get them so why should they....

but
on the other hand a seasonal league is not a bad idea!!!!!
(and we could have an F.A. cup (U.A. cup) hehe

now

storm made a very good point and that is all of us who are in the league at what ever level joined under these rules

now all systems can be improved thru time and experience

and i have read some very constructive ideas that wouldnt be difficult to impliment and wouldnt effect the top clans to much...

oh one last thing:-

phear and co do i good job for FUCK ALL so it might be a good idea to remember that when your flaming them!!!!

IMHO Clans going up a div shoul dkeep their points, they earned em, and if they dont get to keep them it must feel like its all gone to waiste......

Sorry sir

I tell you you cannot use lire in here, I know the price says 50, but that is 50$ not lire, no 50 lire will not do, they are both 50 yes sir, but not 50 of the same.

But sir I can take these lire of your and convert them to brand new $, let me check the current rate of exchange, yes they do change them all the time sir. We balance them by saying that the richest who use lire gain the same amount of dollars as the poorest who use $.

I know it is not fair sir, but that is how I have to do things. Oh bye sir. Nice shooping with you.

Anyway just found it were a fitting story. have fun