Points & rankings

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Solar´

=]????[=
Dec 5, 2003
Belgium
is there a possibility to see who is leading in each group etc, like football ( worldcup) groupstages alike stuff or did i miss that somwhere on the iac website?

those tables looks bit strnage as we won all 3 wars

I think it´s because our first 2 wars was submitted at the same time and admins seem to have missed to add our points in the 2nd match vs eng3. Our third match against nl2 is not confirmed yet which is why we didn´t recieve any points.

A lot of wars haven't been submitted properly yet. Farac and I will be going through this evening and trying to sort everything out :)

doubt that clans without a chance to enter the knockout stage cba to confirm matches anymore. :\

doubt that clans without a chance to enter the knockout stage cba to confirm matches anymore. :\

Should set a deadline for it. Like 2 days to confirm or it gets confirmed automatically.

thats scotland vs nl3, morpehus made a mistake when scheduling.

[]Hoi[];1398144 said:
there is a 2nd-tier bracket for the numbers 3 and 4 in group or am i wrong?
can't imagine im wrong tho :o

last IAC there was one, but didn't know that there's a loser bracket this time again.

No losers bracket. Just a non-winners bracket. Bartio is being immediately placed into this bracket by cup administration and hereby forfeits all his matches, causing this bracket to actually be the losers bracket.

For everyone else but Bartio, there will be a 2nd-tier bracket.