Pls read Mr. Bush

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bart

Mister Mediocre
Jan 10, 2002
Germany
Lo Mister President,

i know you take a look in this forum everyday, so first of all i want to say that i'm a big fan of you and i want to congratz you to the great work you've done :).
I know you are right, but the media create bad lies about the whole Iraq-think.
So i want to ask you directly, because i'm sure you can answer this questions so the people will lose the doubts.

1) Where are the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?
2) Why does ur soldiers treat many innocent iraqi people like criminals?
3) Why does the USA control the whole iraqi oil-industry?
4) Why dont you want, that the UN get the power in Iraq?
5) Why do you treat many journalists as criminals?
6) Why is there attacks against american soldiers in Iraq each day?

Many evil guys say, that you attacked the Iraq only because of the oil. I cant believe that, because i won't believe that you, Mister president, are so insane and kill all these peoples without a real reason.
I'm very happy that there is a smart guy(<-you), who blast the bad people back into the stoneage.
Sure you've the permission, because it's their own fault, when they weren't born in the USA. You just want to show them what democracy, freedom and human rights are.
I'm looking forward to hear from you :).

Yours sincerely Bart

Last edited:
Bart said:
1) Where are the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?
2) Why does ur soldiers treat many innocent iraqi people like criminals?
3) Why does the USA control the whole iraqi oil-industry?
4) Why dont you want, that the UN get the power in Iraq?
5) Why do you treat many journalists as criminals?
6) Why is there attacks against american soldiers in Iraq each day?

1) They have found Biological weapons in the middle of Baghdad and i ordered the CIA not to tell in order not too cause panic
2) Our soldiers are being attacked by "civilians" every day, if they walk around with guns or have an arsenal that could blew up China in their basement, they get arrested.
3) Because the Oil industry is the major industry in Iraq and if Iraq wants to have "any" chance of rebuilding it's country it can only do it through selling oil. Therefore it's vital that the oil industry is rebuild quickly and well maintained.
4) We have offered the UN to join in on the war on terrorism and the UN choose to not help us out in the first place. The UN is slow and devided, as well in their command as their army's and they could cause more chaos that would kill more of our soldiers.
5) Anyone running around with guns along side terrorists will be picked up, even if they wave a home made journalist pass at us. We cannot be picky about letting a so called "journalist" go who shoots our soldiers in the back the next day.
6) Because Sadam was good to the shiite minority and made sure they where okay while surpressing the sunnites and kurds. Those shiites are now surpressing the americans because they are affraid of retaliation of the kurds and sunnites.

Hope to have answered ur questions...

G.W. Bush jr.

president of the US of A

May god bless the Iraque people and may he continue to bless america...

(Typo's added to make it look like it really comes from bush ;))

jwer_NL said:
1) They have found Biological weapons in the middle of Baghdad and i ordered the CIA not to tell in order not too cause panic
2) Our soldiers are being attacked by "civilians" every day, if they walk around with guns or have an arsenal that could blew up China in their basement, they get arrested.
3) Because the Oil industry is the major industry in Iraq and if Iraq wants to have "any" chance of rebuilding it's country it can only do it through selling oil. Therefore it's vital that the oil industry is rebuild quickly and well maintained.
4) We have offered the UN to join in on the war on terrorism and the UN choose to not help us out in the first place. The UN is slow and devided, as well in their command as their army's and they could cause more chaos that would kill more of our soldiers.
5) Anyone running around with guns along side terrorists will be picked up, even if they wave a home made journalist pass at us. We cannot be picky about letting a so called "journalist" go who shoots our soldiers in the back the next day.
6) Because Sadam was good to the shiite minority and made sure they where okay while surpressing the sunnites and kurds. Those shiites are now surpressing the americans because they are affraid of retaliation of the kurds and sunnites.

Hope to have answered ur questions...

G.W. Bush jr.

president of the US of A

thx Mr.Bush for this detailed answer :).
But i've got one more question:
In Iraq there are the old clanleaders(controllers of the different areas) still in power. Why?

Merry Xmas, hopefully god continue blessing you :clap:

bush is a cunt, balkenende is a loser, germans and french prime minister are bumchums, blair's wife is ruling england, belgium is 1 big shit hole.
but asking what saddam did wrong is THE dumbest question ive seen this year

EDIT: this is the political and bla bla stuff forum, i know i didnt gave this answer a good thought but......ehrm no but

well i guess this will ban me now :S cya l8r guys!! :wave:

Last edited:
Bart said:
thx Mr.Bush for this detailed answer :).
But i've got one more question:
In Iraq there are the old clanleaders(controllers of the different areas) still in power. Why?

Merry Xmas, hopefully god continue blessing you :clap:

ur welcome,

In order to have "any" law and order in this country it needs an army and an adequate, unbiased police force. The army is being reformed as i type this, adequate people are being trained by the US armed forces. The police is also slowly being reformed, but without new laws and democratic elections there's nothing arrest people by, laws to live by and to enforce.

Therefore parts of the country remain well armed and dangerous to US forces, without any Iraque law enforcement. These parts have been ruled by "clanleaders" as you will, for decades and century's really in the passed, and they still have control over their own people. Therefor it's not unlikely they enforce that control these days, without official Iraque law enforcement agency's. As soon as there are laws to abide, and a police force to enforce them they will have to abide to the same laws as anyone else.

I don't know who this jack-ass guy is but :wave:

best wishes for the holidays,

yours sincerely,

G.W. Bush jr.

president of the US of A

what's weird is that they found saddam right when the presidential election is about to be held.. :eek: ..[insert quote/]Whoa..I wonder how I got so many votes all of a sudden.. [/end quote] :mwah:

I dont think he will get "so many votes" he didnt the first time after all... mind u, he prolly will get to stay 2nd term in office and fuck up the us and the world even further... gotta look at the positive side tho, just cant fucking find it ;)