please help me computer nerds/experts

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

M

Maz

hi

i assaulted my computer a few months ago after UT crashed while i was e-raping some american noobs. the computer stopped working and nearly everything broke...i had to format twice because windows was not authentic after i finally installed it and replaced video and sound cards. so now after 2 months i am installing programs again and nothing works... what pisses me off the most is that i have some new version of IRC i've never seen and now i cant connect to the pug servers after i buy UT99 again... can someone tell me how to find the utassault irc servers... it is not in the list of servers the only familiar one i recognize is quakeshit but quakeshit doesnt have utassault. can someone please help me configure this bullshit so i can pug again i don't know anything about computers to begin with let alone complicated shit like IRC. i just want to know how to connect to the utassault irc network using some german version of gamers irc... any help is greatly appreciated! :kiss:

Try adding the server in the server list?

irc.utassault.net is all you need, keep the other information the same. You don't need to look in the lists.

omg nothing works i tried everything this is fucked. on top of that i can't install divX every time i want to watch movie divX says i need to re-install it and i installed 10 different versions already wtf... i hate these cheap canadian computers they can't even take a good kicking... anyway here is the screenshot of the german IRC version i downloaded that refuses to work... im stuck at this screen all the time and it won't let me connect to utassualt or disconnect from quakeshit... fuck please help im really losing my patience with this computer i invested so much money into rebuilding it just so i could play UTAS pugs and now it doesn't even work. :angry:

edit: great internet explorer wont even allow me to click on any icons on this page like emoticons and that includes the button to upload my screenshot... please help wtf is going on why is nothing working!!! :o

Last edited by a moderator:
Download a different version of mIRC.

Or you could see if it is your computer/connection by using the WebIRC that is hosted here.