Please click

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

what the crap was that BN, im sick and tired of your CRAP!!!!!!!!!

i still gave a :thumb:

Last edited:
Something about the doppler effect? Kinda sounds like it when the car drives by... Or it says something about doppler in the description haha

Haha thanks again! The first idea was to drive straight at the camera and break the last second. My girlfriend didn't dare that with her camera and we only had little time, so eventually ended up just driving by, and it turned out rather crap rofl. You have to make a movie of something that you would like to see in 3D, the best 6 win the new LG 3D Phone. There were so many crappy submissions and only a total of 28 orso submitted, that I decided to enter this one anyway, we didn't have time to try it differently or make something else.

The description is just some lame explanation to hopefully make the clip come over as more than it actually is lol. Explaining that it would be cool to see it in 3D as a type of Dopplereffect, not just with sound, but more in the sense of image/colour shifting, in 3D. I know, total BS :D

:rofl: is he? 9 pages of responses in one year isnt a lot, i think ;o guys like that do come in handy often, tho :)

Yeah true, it isn't THAT much but I still find it amazing that people actually pay for that lol. Might aswell make fake accounts yourself if you really care that much. I wonder how he does it too. There was one post about a discount on a 5000 ratings / favorites deal, that would take AGES to do manually :rofl:

Haha thanks again! The first idea was to drive straight at the camera and break the last second. My girlfriend didn't dare that with her camera and we only had little time, so eventually ended up just driving by, and it turned out rather crap rofl. You have to make a movie of something that you would like to see in 3D, the best 6 win the new LG 3D Phone. There were so many crappy submissions and only a total of 28 orso submitted, that I decided to enter this one anyway, we didn't have time to try it differently or make something else.

The description is just some lame explanation to hopefully make the clip come over as more than it actually is lol. Explaining that it would be cool to see it in 3D as a type of Dopplereffect, not just with sound, but more in the sense of image/colour shifting, in 3D. I know, total BS :D

Couldnt you just place it on the street and just drive over it? Shouldnt be to hard ;)