pictures pictures pictures

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I think that only counts for our little solar system? I think planets only make up for a tiny amount of mass if you compare those to that of stars, black holes and perhaps even dark matter (if that has mass actually)?

I think that only counts for our little solar system? I think planets only make up for a tiny amount of mass if you compare those to that of stars, black holes and perhaps even dark matter (if that has mass actually)?

"It (Jupiter) is a gas giant with mass one-thousandth that of the Sun but is two and a half times the mass of all the other planets in our Solar System combined"

15g6454656.gif

lmao trollcat

also here's hoping the streets in GTA V won't be a ice-like as those in GTA IV man I hated how taking a 90 degree turn on asphalt at a mere 50 km/h caused your car to drift -_- wtf man

Last edited:
lmao trollcat

also here's hoping the streets in GTA V won't be a ice-like as those in GTA IV man I hated how taking a 90 degree turn on asphalt at a mere 50 km/h caused your car to drift -_- wtf man

I agree with you so much. Hell I took cabs whenever i could in 4 :crap: