Personal Help Needed

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XeqtR

Oct 8, 2003
Any1 mind helping me learn ripper shots and a few hammer launches? Ive been try to get ppl to help me in public servers where there arent many players but they dont care. Maybe I can share some tricks with some1 I know quite a few. Maybe we can organise to go to a server. I been playing or orange mostly but its bad for my connection.

I trying to play on ADC Nil and AUT server but they always seem to be empty. Thanks

A lot of us are busy atm :D
But with an AS-Cup coming up, we plan on creating some web-pages with details on all the tricks etc. :)

Hi, my name is Jwer, im dutch, have a server and would love to help you.

My icq is 112600585
Or send me a Private Message by clicking here
Server Details: FDC Dutch Server (Gothica) (timmah) - v135c - 195.35.183.152:7700 - #fdcserver

It might have a password on it just now, but contact me and i'll give it to you.
Im sure we can sort something out :thumb:

p.s i fucking rule :rofl:

Last edited:
Cool this is great, maybe we can start a syndicate together where people share tips and tricks. Add ur ICQ all and we can play some!!

Btw jwer i added ur icq

yoda_hustler.jpg

Last edited:
XeqtR said:
Cool this is great, maybe we can start a syndicate together where people share tips and tricks. Add ur ICQ all and we can play some!!

Btw jwer i added ur icq

I'll show you 1337 tricks up to the level of Advanced Noob at a rate of 25 pounds sterling/hour. Money back if not owning on Boomtown ** within 1 month.

** before 0600 GMT weekends only.

Ajax said:
ill undercut hector by 5 quid and hey guess who taught hec :moon2: and he still cant do half the launchs right :P

:eek: you guys are doing launches now?

Status
Not open for further replies.